Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
second day in a row he’s read out a minors bio on live and not blocked them and continued communicating with them. this time it’s a 16 year old. i’m sure he’s got selective sight.

Reactions: 9
He has all these expectations of these young girls yet he's a middle aged man that doesn't drive, doesn't work, doesn't see his kid, lives with his dad and spends his days whispering songs on TikTok. The man is bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's on.

Countdown to his passive aggressive bullshit..

Paul doesn't have subscriber comments on so duck knows how he's chatting to gifters.

Paul's catfish asking for a song called Sweater Weather is just gold.

Asking her "did you have a pizza for breakfast?" Because he's good at the chatting stage

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
After saying yesterday he won’t do green green grass due to copyright of the artist, and because people have to pay on cameo for that…… guess what he’s doing right now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His catfish is watching his live so he's on his manic best behaviour and she's requested a song called 'sweater weather' and 'green green grass' and he's playing them for her. It's so obvious he's being played 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hes just shown his trotters hamlets🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve scrolled tik tok and came across his live so I’m watching out of sheer horror and over everything, everything he’s done he’s just shown the worst ick that he has.

he’s still using Spotify free

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's so manic and reading out her replies to him which are very OTT, example, "if we were on a lilo on the beach I wouldn't be drowning" just totally stuff Paul loves to hear, weird cliche rubbish. This is going to be funny as it progresses...

Reactions: 4
whats his excuse for not seeing his son now its summer hols. he should be on that 3 hour trip now the breaded ham

Reactions: 22
Paul I get it, you're not gonna change. You'll never stop talking to young girls. You'll never stop 'smiling and making others smile'. You'll never make the effort to see your son. But one thing you can easily do is GET THE bleeping LYRICS RIGHT! GOOGLE THEN IF YOU HAVE TO I BEG YOU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.