Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to care more about 'Paige' and her daughter who he's apparently spoken to on the phone. Now he's off to play No Man's Sky which my son plays and the thought of him going on public and bumping in to Paul depresses me.

Reactions: 1
A little lunch break treat for all of you x

For the love of god Paul either learn the words to the song or don’t mime it at all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
coupled that with the fact he obsesses over asking these women on the internet how thier kids are when his own is sat at home without his dad giving a flying duck about him

Reactions: 12
I swear if I saw Paul in the street I'd have to be held back, there would be no fly by filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I bleeping boss an adult conversation"

If you have to utter that sentence then I doubt that it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Paul babe that Martha is 17. She had it in her bio for about an hour before she changed it and coincidentally as soon as it changed, you started talking to her. I see you Paul. How weird that as soon as “17” was removed, you saw her new bio. But you didn’t see it before? When it said 17? Ok babe sure. Interesting. You say you don’t check people’s bios to see their ages yet you’ve spend a lot of time during this live checking peoples bios to see if they have written something for you. You’re full of tit, I know you see the minors that gift you and you let them stay.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
he lives his life like hes in a boyband music video
Yes or a teen character from Disney Channel. It’s really weird. He grosses me out and yet I can’t stop watching, it’s like my brain can’t understand that he is actually a real life (weird) person.

Reactions: 11
Paul trying to tell us he goes shopping with more than just Sophie is funny. We know it's not true Paul.

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure why buy I don't think it was linked with the rest of the threads for some reason
Was that the one I set up? Soz, I'm an amateur

Reactions: 2
What ever happened to Walter? Even the video of him showcasing his new friendship with him has been deleted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Paul I get it, you're not gonna change. You'll never stop talking to young girls. You'll never stop 'smiling and making others smile'. You'll never make the effort to see your son. But one thing you can easily do is GET THE bleeping LYRICS RIGHT! GOOGLE THEN IF YOU HAVE TO I BEG YOU
Exactly why I will never feel bad about anything that happens to him he doesn’t see any issue with what he does. Not even acknowledging a simple issue like telling women to smile. He absolutely deserves all this hate he gets 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.