Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s mad to me that my dad is 2 years older than pool and if my dad was on live doing this and talking to 17 year old girls I’d put him in a home immediately

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we think he has a preset list of songs that he’s playing now, that’s he’s pre practised in the mirror?

Reactions: 5
"there's nothing like video calling someone in the morning"

Yeah we know your son plays no part in your life Paul, we get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
for a "man" with loads of fwends, he sure does spend a lot of time on his own in that bathroom

Reactions: 11
This catfish sounds about 19 as they appear to have the same immature emotional needy-ness Paul requires, ie, hanging up on him for not watching her sleep all night.

"my bad habits lead to late nights ending alone, conversations with a stranger I barely know"

No irony to this Paul eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eurgh he’s lipsynching and then said serious question “where you gonna sleep tonight?” 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
he lives his life like hes in a boyband music video
The most accurate description I've seen so far. Like when you were a child a playing a sad song in the privacy of your own bedroom imagining you're in the music video...but he's at the ripe old age of 42 doing it online for thousands of people to watch and laugh at

Reactions: 13
Of course you haven't heard of these songs Paul, you've been playing Now 2020 album for the past year.

Reactions: 7
Imagine knowing your dad would rather be a YouTube DJ on TikTok live to 900 people than coming to spend time with you. He is such a tit Dad.

Reactions: 17
It's weird seeing him dance to Blur. Like an outer body experience.

During Blur/Oasis gate I bet Paul was a Spice Girls fan. Better fanbase for him.

Haha here we go, passive aggressive Paul only took an hour.

Reactions: 6
I literally can’t believe he is willing to do this still when his son must be getting bullied for it. Imagine not giving a toss about your kid.

Reactions: 8
I literally can’t believe he is willing to do this still when his son must be getting bullied for it. Imagine not giving a toss about your kid.
exacty that, and the irony he took to tiktok a couple months ago crying to the camera about how much he loves his son hes an absolute waste of space

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.