Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course his hoodie is in the state it is- the amount of times he bleeping grabs, pulls, and scrunches it im surprised his hoodies last as long as they do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just stumbled across a TikTok of someone talking about how much they earn off the app. Bearing in mind they have 4x the amount of followers as Paul, they earn on average about £8/£9 per day off just views. On their best month and I stress best, they earned £26k…. But that is made up of £21.4k in ads/sponsorships, £4k in guest speaking and just £600 on views from the creator fund on TikTok. And that is £600 because they had several viral videos within that month. If Paul is going to make a go of this social media thing, I struggle to see who is going to get him guest speaking/doing ads/sponsorships as it seems that is where the money is!
I saw that TT Pool if he’s lucky can make £3.00 per day. His SM career… it’s not looking good bruh it’s not looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I fear we have seen the last of Paul on live! Sorry did I say fear…

How is he resisting the urge?!

Reactions: 1
This bleep's going to have the least attended, most talked about funeral ever.

Why can't he learn the lyrics to ANY song he uses?!? Literally a few seconds clips. Like someone already said,now he's announced he has an (albeit imaginary) agent and is doing SM full time (🤣) his effort levels are on the floor.. and that one POV/skit thing was absolutely terrible, not appealing to anyone outside a v niche job!(granted i couldn't watch all of it,the cringe levels took me out)

Reactions: 10
What is his actual talent for him to even have an agent? tit dancing? Talking to young girls?

Reactions: 5
Anybody else absolutely HATE the way he does this face ??? Nope ? Just me?
View attachment 1474901View attachment 1474895
I'm with you on this. This is the look of all the smug mean girls anyone has ever encountered at High School.

Someone will wipe that off his little witch face one day.

And going by the absolute and visible fear that momentarily washes over his face in any of the recordings of people meeting him that have been posted, I assume he knows this is a possibility.

He's lucky he has only ever encountered young people so far when he's out and about

He’s awfully quiet to say he’s been catfished again. He doesn’t drink remember but I wonder if we will see a DEFINITELY NOT DRUNK Saturday night live

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Paul reading his books on his latest Instagram photo. Savile row.......

Jimmy savile by any chance? Sounds about right. He's getting some inspiration there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.