Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nose wipe that everyone is doing to that song genuinely makes me feel sick. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
interesting interpretation of the song there Paul.. nice repetitive arm movements..

unironed hoodie really sets the scene

Reactions: 4
Just stumbled across a TikTok of someone talking about how much they earn off the app. Bearing in mind they have 4x the amount of followers as Paul, they earn on average about £8/£9 per day off just views. On their best month and I stress best, they earned £26k…. But that is made up of £21.4k in ads/sponsorships, £4k in guest speaking and just £600 on views from the creator fund on TikTok. And that is £600 because they had several viral videos within that month. If Paul is going to make a go of this social media thing, I struggle to see who is going to get him guest speaking/doing ads/sponsorships as it seems that is where the money is!

Reactions: 16
0/10 for effort on that latest video Paul. Same old wall sit, jumper pulling/ arm waving, same location. I’ve got to say, I expected more as this is now your job, I’d be extending your probationary period if I was your employer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Which is what we all are whenever we watch his thirst traps
You’ve inspired me

Thread suggestion:-
Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #42
Hoodies, pants & vag’s all Superdry, no agent in sight…..Bye… I mean Hi!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else truly enraged that he keeps ruining any popular/catchy songs?

I wish he would duck off into the night and never return. His poor son having to deal with his embarrassing dad popping up on his FYP, honestly sickening, I'm sure his heart sinks.

Reactions: 5

I wish he would duck off into the night and never return. His poor son having to deal with his embarrassing dad popping up on his FYP, honestly sickening, I'm sure his heart sinks.
Boo came up with quite a good idea to stop this, if you’re going to watch the crappy dancing videos do it with the volume down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I swear to jesus if he uses ‘under the influence’ and ruins that I will kick off

Reactions: 1
Since announcing his new career his videos have been half arsed. Engagement is down. Can't even be bothered to iron. Despite that he manages to look absolutely ridiculous in his teenage clothes.

Reactions: 13
Since announcing his new career his videos have been half arsed. Engagement is down. Can't even be bothered to iron. Despite that he manages to look absolutely ridiculous in his teenage clothes.
Its not even the actual clothes, its the style he chooses, the teenage version of an adult look, a nice Hoody, non Skinny elasticated Cargos and nice trainers would be fine, then at least he would be 3% less nonce

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.