Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys a grown man so excited to be busy all the time??? He really has no life whatsoever it is pretty sad but he deserves it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
He’s figured out how to have his face and his crotch close up in a video and he’s never gonna stop now.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Got to give it to him, he’s great at doing a wall sit - lasts longer than I can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you're doing alright, remember to keep smiling. Hi.

Seriously though 👍
In the pits of my depression I just think of Pool telling me to keep smiling… hi. Who needs antidepressants?!!

Sending love, same feels about the end of the academic year ❤
Thank you 😘 it’s weird, think it’s just going from 1000mph to 0, it really gets to me and I’m not very good with my own company as it is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I genuinely might write to TikTok and explain about the comments he’s previously made about kissing vulnerable patients and ask that they stop giving someone lke this a platform when they’ve previously overstepped boundaries in a normal day job, so why should he be considered trustworthy on a platform where he can talk and reach anyone and everyone.

Reactions: 19
Everyone treat yourselves and go watch ImAllexx’s new YouTube video 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“My agent would step in if I’m being obnoxious and tell me that its not right”

You are 100% correct Paul, they would. They would also be the kind of people that would try and do some damage control and also encourage you to up engagement with putting your comments on….. but you quite blatantly don’t have an agent 😂
I loved how he said the agent approached him, the same as cameo and then he goes to say something like the same as tiktok and then laughs it off because I think he realised that lie was a step too far 🤣

Paul, just because cameo sent a generic email to you suggesting you join, it doesn't mean they scouted you. They probably send those emails out to anyone over a certain follower count. They make money off you at the end of the day. They're not thinking "ooh we MUST get the famous Paul Breach of En Suite on our roster". They just want money wherever they can get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I loved how he said the agent approached him, the same as cameo and then he goes to say something like the same as tiktok and then laughs it off because I think he realised that lie was a step too far 🤣

Paul, just because cameo sent a generic email to you suggesting you join, it doesn't mean they scouted you. They probably send those emails out to anyone over a certain follower count. They make money off you at the end of the day. They're not thinking "ooh we MUST get the famous Paul Breach of En Suite on our roster". They just want money wherever they can get it.
i’ve had a sign up request email from cameo before and i do sweet FA 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I'm giving you all a heads up he's going to be busy for a while. So he will be to posting by the morning. Goodnight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i’ve had a sign up request email from cameo before and i do sweet FA 😭😂
This 😂

My sister bought a cameo ages ago from someone and she's had several emails asking her to sign up and make her own 😂 and she has 25 followers on a private instagram😂

He doesn’t get Insta or tik tok at all 🤣 I only have 1000 followers and I’m messaged constantly in my junk for ‘collabs’. He doesn’t get that they message everyone! It’s like listening to my dad talk about technology…. I cringe so bad

Reactions: 10
Could this disappearance be an enforced one an “agent” or someone advising him after the care worker comments about kissing those in his care?

Or am I thinking too rationally 😂

Reactions: 4
Could this disappearance be an enforced one an “agent” or someone advising him after the care worker comments about kissing those in his care?

I thought that you know. Maybe something has been said about it. Well I defo think it should be taken upon anyways regardless. The weirdo.

Reactions: 4

Paul doesn’t have an agent, I would bet a lot of money on it.
Firstly, I believe???? they need to be stated in bios for businesses to contact them. He would be adviced to have comments ON to create more interaction on his channel, and would be asked to have a schedule on what he posts.

I could be wrong, I’ve managed business profiles so it could be different for ‘talent’.

They would also potentially have a SMM to have access to his accounts if businesses contact him, which he definitely wouldn’t allow.

He’s made a bit of money probably a couple of grand off cameo and thinks he’s set for life.

absolute narcissist.

Reactions: 13
Paul will have an agent. But it'll be a nobody who is trying to build a pool of "talent" and will be living at home with their parents not earning anything...

woah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.