Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s his DM to Imallexx in case people didn’t see it! Was quite mad to see his TikTok videos on YouTube even better that I watched it on my TV 😂

Also lol his old twitter handle - @cheekybreach 😂

The song at the end with the ham was just 👌🏼😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
new tik tok is when ur ma buys u calvin kleins for the first time vibes x
he does this like he is alone is wearing Calvin's, in his demented mind somehow hes the only person who has Calvins, without realising hes actually just disvovererd them at 43 via a Sports Direct advert on Tik Tok offering 3 pairs for £10 of the saggy terrible fitting Calvins your Nan buys for you at Christmas when you get your 1st pube

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he does this like he is alone is wearing Calvin's, in his demented mind somehow hes the only person who has Calvins, without realising hes actually just disvovererd them at 43 via a Sports Direct advert on Tik Tok offering 3 pairs for £10 of the saggy terrible fitting Calvins your Nan buys for you at Christmas when you get your 1st pube
I’m confused, there Superdry not Calvin’s aren’t they ?

I have two teenagers and neither will go near that brand as they say it’s for oldies, bet he’s not realised he’s dressing more his age there

Reactions: 1
I’m confused, there Superdry not Calvin’s aren’t they ?

I have two teenagers and neither will go near that brand as they say it’s for oldies, bet he’s not realised he’s dressing more his age there
depends, the CK website has some top notch CK pants, but yeah he should be all about Teenage Brands

Reactions: 2
Paul hiding in a hotel because he's very busy and important and that's what very busy and important people do. Tik Toks in hotels. Normal. Normal busy and well liked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s his DM to Imallexx in case people didn’t see it! Was quite mad to see his TikTok videos on YouTube even better that I watched it on my TV 😂

Sir 😭😭😭😭😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Also...what agent in their right mind, dealing with Tik Tok-ers, suggests that Paul does what he ALWAYS does and uses the same song clip over and over again. You use a song clip once in a trend and then move on to the next one, if that's your thing and you're 14.

Reactions: 9
Someone I know said super dry is the uniform of the middle aged Dad and now I can’t unsee lots of 40+ men in superdry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just wanted a cameo man for Theo baker he’s a lovely man 😂😂

With a mouthful of breaded ham 😂

• Haha
Someone I know said super dry is the uniform of the middle aged Dad and now I can’t unsee lots of 40+ men in superdry
My other half is a 40+ and bought a superdry jacket last winter, much to our teenagers disgust 😂😂 The jackets were a "thing" for younger teens for about a minute when my son was 11/12 and his dad thought he was being super cool buying one for himself 9 years later... He was soon put right about his middleaged-ness. Now I have seen Pale Paul's superdry underwear waistband, the jacket will be finding its way into the next charity bag we get through the door...🤢

• Haha
"I hope this email finds you well and happy and always smiling. Never stop smiling."

fast forward six months and detectives will be piecing together clues in those repetitive song clips in order to find the bodies buried in that field.

Like the Zodiac Killer if he kept writing hi at the end of his letters.

Uh, did anyone see that new video on TT of Paul in the wild? Wandering around shops alone. I personally find filming someone without them knowing is a bit off but doesn't this give Paul some insight that people just won't approach him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

He’s such a bleeping weirdo 😭😭😭 Tiktok can be a fun and interesting place Paul but not for nasty creepy grooming ponces like you

Reactions: 2
My husbands just been upstairs trimming his beard... came down and said he thinks he's trimmed his tash wonky. I said he's turning into Paul and he was deeply offended 🤣

Thread title suggestion #42 Social meedya pro, video calls on Cameo, he's got a manager don't you know?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.