Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he was pre warned about iamalex putting out a new video. I howled when I saw the inbox message from Paul though and that he didn’t even respond 😂

Reactions: 7
Paul doesn’t have an agent, I would bet a lot of money on it.
Firstly, I believe???? they need to be stated in bios for businesses to contact them. He would be adviced to have comments ON to create more interaction on his channel, and would be asked to have a schedule on what he posts.

I could be wrong, I’ve managed business profiles so it could be different for ‘talent’.

They would also potentially have a SMM to have access to his accounts if businesses contact him, which he definitely wouldn’t allow.

He’s made a bit of money probably a couple of grand off cameo and thinks he’s set for life.

absolute narcissist.
Ah fair enough! I have no experience of the industry whatsoever, and yes people do usually have the agents in their bio don’t they!

Thank you for clarifying and for sharing

Yeah the agent bit is a load of shite, still wonder if someone’s told him to back off a bit after those comments

Reactions: 1
Ah fair enough! I have no experience of the industry whatsoever, and yes people do usually have the agents in their bio don’t they!

Thank you for clarifying and for sharing

Yeah the agent bit is a load of shite, still wonder if someone’s told him to back off a bit after those comments
Haha sorry I went on a tangent! I forgot I was quoting someone! 😂

Reactions: 1
Haha sorry I went on a tangent! I forgot I was quoting someone! 😂
Not a problem!!

I’ve just seen the Iamalex video and omg I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂 the song at the end😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve changed my mind, he knew that video was coming so has hidden away 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is this guy , he's started showing up on my fyp gives me the creeps so I blocked him . Now I'm seeing people stitching his videos . He honestly makes me feel sick and has ruined the green grass song for me .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way does he have an agent, NO WAY!

He is SO deluded, he thinks he has loads of followers because he is liked. But it is soooo very opposite of that. He is a middle aged man doing really cringe videos or doing live chats in a bathroom. He is pathetic. He needs help.

Reactions: 3
Here’s his DM to Imallexx in case people didn’t see it! Was quite mad to see his TikTok videos on YouTube even better that I watched it on my TV 😂

Also lol his old twitter handle - @cheekybreach 😂
How the duck does he read books when he can’t string a sentence together??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.