Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awful work POV he done, the comments are on. time to see if he deletes comments he doesn't like

Reactions: 3
those well known Independent Tins of Chili retailers

he is the living embodiment of favourite Song being No1, Favourite Film being Blockbuster of the Summer and clothing being Recent Trends on H&M

for someone with such a massive opinion of himself he is incapable of forming his own likes on anything except Teenage Girls, and even Teenage Boys started that trend
The yoghurt pot he left on Sophies sofa is more cultured than him. It's probably another reason why he's interested in young girls. He wouldn't be able to hold a decent conversation with a grown woman. Even if he thinks he "bosses adult conversations" 🤣
Woman "so what are you passionate about in life?"
Paul "Fifa, jumper dancing and smiles"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
have i missed something has he declared another break from social media?

the guy cant hold a job down for more than 2 days ffs even when hes self unemployed 😆 😆
Said he was taking ten days off then it quickly changed to two days 🤷 he's off getting catfished anyway. Or maybe his Dad is taking him to Alton Towers.

Couldn't get past the first bit to be honest, the cringe was too much
Haha brilliant that means he's seen mine. Going to keep commenting on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the Most Hated Man on the Internet

There are far too many creators out there that have no content but think they are an A-list celebrities. All they have managed to do is duck up their whole life forever more because of their online presence.

Although you are not even the smallest comparison to that man featured in the programme by any stretch of the imagination, I sincerely hope your online person presence and how you come across was worth it for you Snapshoteye. I am not going over it all again as it's been said many times about how you are perceived... and you continue on.

The internet never forgets.... ever.

Reactions: 4
Over 250 thousand followers and he can only allow 5 comments on his POV video cause he was only allowing nice ones. Does he not stop to think “ohhhhh” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Over 250 thousand followers and he can only allow 5 comments on his POV video cause he was only allowing nice ones. Does he not stop to think “ohhhhh” 😂
And even those he allowed on were ones like "the comments are open 😳" which received thousands of likes because everyone knows what a knobhead his.

Reactions: 9
He has no idea how to converse like a normal human being. Constantly talked over the girl on his live then when he does talk it’s about himself and is twitching and giggling all over the place.

also this thing about him not eating is really dangerous, he should not be telling anyone his reasoning as to why he shouldn’t eat as there will 10000% be people with EDs watching. He’s just awful in every sense of the word

Reactions: 13
Hahaha Dylan Evans has done a tiktok of the I'm not scared of trend and ofcourse it features Pool, 17k likes already and loads of comments 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
how is he saying he needs a breather from work already 🤣🤣

if we’re being real Paul you haven’t worked more than 2 months in a row for quite some time and id hazard a guess you’ve spent 75% of this year unemployed 🤣

Reactions: 15
The yoghurt pot he left on Sophies sofa is more cultured than him. It's probably another reason why he's interested in young girls. He wouldn't be able to hold a decent conversation with a grown woman. Even if he thinks he "bosses adult conversations" 🤣
Woman "so what are you passionate about in life?"
Paul "Fifa, jumper dancing and smiles"
He's got access to young people with everything he does, tiktoc,insta,fifa if he plays online, healthcare alot of young ones doing this job while at uni or college he's a creep

Reactions: 5
I’ve been properly in a hole of depression the last few days (always happens at the end of another academic year) so haven’t been keeping up with hamhead but damn I’ve sat and read through all 36 pages of this today and you guys DID NOT DISAPPOINT 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He has no idea how to converse like a normal human being. Constantly talked over the girl on his live then when he does talk it’s about himself and is twitching and giggling all over the place.

also this thing about him not eating is really dangerous, he should not be telling anyone his reasoning as to why he shouldn’t eat as there will 10000% be people with EDs watching. He’s just awful in every sense of the word
Spot on!
Absolutely has zero idea of how to conduct an adult conversation and he overestimates his intelligence as well which makes for a very arrogant combination. As for the 'working in healthcare and im great at it' - so great you were dismissed form places, Paul? So great that you put patients at risk by bringing in your girlfriend at the time when the whole country was in the height of covid? Vulnerable people at that? Yes, excellent.
Im a healthcare professional at a much more senior position than Paul and I cannot imagine having someone that behaves like he does running about on the wards. His behaviour is beyond strange and his insistence that he 'wont change' etc etc shows a worrying lack of insight at his age. Im also a lot younger than Paul and I couldn't imagine having anything in common with him. The weird little noises he makes and twitches or whatever they are - WHY does he do this? he never looks comfortable and I don't believe for a minute the comments he gets dont affect him as he tried to say on that live - why turn your comments off then and so tightly control the narrative?

The agency staff video is just total cringe, I cant even bring myself to try and dissect it. What makes him watch that back and think, 'yep, thats great content to release into the world'
EURGHHH

• Heart
I’ve been properly in a hole of depression the last few days (always happens at the end of another academic year) so haven’t been keeping up with hamhead but damn I’ve sat and read through all 36 pages of this today and you guys DID NOT DISAPPOINT 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Hope you're doing alright, remember to keep smiling. Hi.

Seriously though 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“My agent would step in if I’m being obnoxious and tell me that its not right”

You are 100% correct Paul, they would. They would also be the kind of people that would try and do some damage control and also encourage you to up engagement with putting your comments on….. but you quite blatantly don’t have an agent 😂

• Haha
Sending love, same feels about the end of the academic year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s taking a week off from his social media career he just started? So essentially, those subbing to him on TikTok are paying him still, while he doesn’t come on to chat to them?

Perhaps he got called to do more work and he doesn’t want to tell people he’s still doing it. So he can disappear for a week.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.