Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve made the huge decision that I’m gonna do social meeeedya full time from my dads loo

Guys I’m disappearing for 10 days so please shout at me if I post

BUT STILL MESSAGE ME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
2 observations. He puts together sentences like he’s just got his first thesaurus and trying to make it sound more interesting. He also says ‘left right and centre’ all the bleeping time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the Paul troll accounts had a full length vid of him up and I can’t believe how scrawny he is. That live with Amy was amazing 😂

Reactions: 7
he is honestly a head & no i do not believe he "knows what he is doing" with the constant wearing of clothes & places he films - i think he is doing what kids do when they slip over or mess something up and say "i meant to do that" out of embarrassment

Reactions: 13
Wow he’s giving himself time off from dancing round his dads bathroom 😬 such a hard life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he go back on live? Has he realised that Amy was ripping him?
He did another live and was very obviously pissed off and arsey with questions, although he is usually like that so it's hard to tell.

It's funny that he pretty much HAS to put subscriber comments on now because of his new..uh..job? Whether we like it or not people will feel £5 is a small price to get the chance to troll Paul. Wait till the agency push him to open regular comments or he has to do a proper duel.

He's going to become MrUkTikTok, from 1-2k subscribers to lucky if he fits 300 and duelling to cash out pennies every round. Just hated and trolled non stop

Reactions: 7
does anyone know him IRL? Has anyone come forward and said, you know he’s not that bad he’s harmless? Or like yeh I work with him he’s a creep?

Reactions: 11
does anyone know him IRL? Has anyone come forward and said, you know he’s not that bad he’s harmless? Or like yeh I work with him he’s a creep?
I feel like if people don’t lick his arse irl he won’t have them around him so no one’s gunna come forward

Reactions: 5
I'm going to quit but I need someone to hold me accountable so I don't relapse.
He sounds like some sort of addict? Is he not embarrassed? He can't keep himself away from Tik Tok and Instagram so people need to 'tell him off' if he posts?

I also came to the realisation last night that I really hate him. hear me out. I've always hated him, he gives me the creeps, he's. narcissist and he's always made me angry. But last night I watched about 3 minutes of his live and I actually had to turn it off because my blood was boiling. I am not a violet person but I WISH i could just go and find him and punch him square in the face repeatedly and then run him over with my car.

Reactions: 20
the family I found on fb not one spoke about him on there but did other family members, the sister and brother 🤔

Reactions: 2
..... He said 10 days and now it's 2 days? He mentioned the other day he's meeting a 'laaaydeee' and they're going to an independent restaurant 🤣🤣 he will be back online once they screen his calls and don't turn up. Another meltdown is imminent.
He always makes a big deal out of claiming to prefer 'independent' shops and 'independent' restaurants. So why have we only ever seen him in Costa and Nandos? And he only shops at H&M, Pull & Bear and Zara? He so desperately wants to appear middle class, it's embarrassing.

I always wonder this. But no one has seemingly ever come forward to defend him, so it pretty much proves what we all think, that he really is that bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Guys I’ve made the huge decision that I’m gonna do social meeeedya full time from my dads loo

Guys I’m disappearing for 10 days so please shout at me if I post

BUT STILL MESSAGE ME
“Errr it’s MY EN-SUITE!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He always makes a big deal out of claiming to prefer 'independent' shops and 'independent' restaurants. So why have we only ever seen him in Costa and Nandos? And he only shops at H&M, Pull & Bear and Zara? He so desperately wants to appear middle class, it's embarrassing.
those well known Independent Tins of Chili retailers

he is the living embodiment of favourite Song being No1, Favourite Film being Blockbuster of the Summer and clothing being Recent Trends on H&M

for someone with such a massive opinion of himself he is incapable of forming his own likes on anything except Teenage Girls, and even Teenage Boys started that trend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His bio on TT 'time for some peace and quiet' 🤣

Setting my watch.
have i missed something has he declared another break from social media?

the guy cant hold a job down for more than 2 days ffs even when hes self unemployed 😆 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.