Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What accent does he have? And I’m not talking about the fake silly ones he puts on I mean in general. One day it’s southern, then midlands, then Yorkshire?????

Reactions: 3
Paul's Scottish accent does my box in. I might sue him.

How is this a career on Tik Tok. He doesn't duel live where people get most of their gifts, he is negative to people who subscribe to him and he took us to the shops then went off. This is just an adventure in to Paul's ego, like a magical mystery tour but without any bleeping mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he act like the England team need his promo to ensure people watch?

Reactions: 14
Why does he act like the England team need his promo to ensure people watch?
Do you remember, during the euros
There was a footballer, with ponytails
I played footy before they were born
Do you remember?
Her name was..uh..well she was a ladyyyy
A bunch of ladyy Babs boo boo boooos!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This had me howling!

SUCH VIBES 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've been laughing for a solid 10 minutes at how he reacts when he's gifted a hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 never seen someone move so fast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pool the Lionesses don’t need you championing them.
They’re strong women…the kind that frighten you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Me too, me too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His insta story....doesn't want to post in tik tok for the next week so he's got himself 2 books to read. 2 days into social media being his full time "job" and he's already clocking out 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His insta story....doesn't want to post in tik tok for the next week so he's got himself 2 books to read. 2 days into social media being his full time "job" and he's already clocking out 😐

He’s always gotta have ‘something’ that’s ‘next’ 🙄

Reactions: 4
..... He said 10 days and now it's 2 days? He mentioned the other day he's meeting a 'laaaydeee' and they're going to an independent restaurant 🤣🤣 he will be back online once they screen his calls and don't turn up. Another meltdown is imminent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are awesome.

Amy played a blinder with that, knew that it was better to humour him and make little digs instead of going full throttle. He looked like an idiot

Paul having this chat as subscriber only and still getting troll questions really messed up his plan because he ends up revealing himself as the hole he is every.single.time.
He was so bleeping smug and he was doing that weird thing where he tries to puff his neck up 🤢

He barely let her speak it was just a narcissistic rant really. But she did a great job at setting him up and getting in some subtle digs. He didn't like her saying he prances in fields 🤣

I'm really trying to get through these but I can't even make it through the second one because he infuriates me so bleeping much
It was genuinely painful to have to edit it all. I feel like my brain cells lost some good men today RIP 🪦🕊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He got so shifty when she mentioned making money from TikTok. It wouldn't be because you want all the young uns to think you care about them Babs is it? You want their instas and phone numbers so you can tell them you care and just want them to smile (absolute bollocks) when the reality is you want a barely legal dating pool and money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.