Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY DOES HE HAVE TWEEZERS OUTSIDE WITH HIM

Haha he can't handle people taking together in his live, his face drops.

Reactions: 2
As someone who’s also been in the healthcare field, it’s always a red flag when someone brags about it as much as paul does. they are usually the worst at their job because all they care about is their ego and making sure everybody knows they look after these poor helpless people. you are meant to treat them like humans paul, it’s the bare bleeping minimum. stop looking for praise over it. it’s bleeping odd.
Messiah complex, not even joking I can see him being one of those angels of death.

Reactions: 5
It's very sneaky he's got them on calls and not proper duelling because then no one can dive in to the other comments.

Paul is bored and fidgety as the other two guys just chat themselves.

Reactions: 7
He just said “who’d have thought it, im talking to two guys on Tiktok… I’ll wait for the comments” in his usual sarcastic manner. He also keeps standing up and stepping back and then crouches again. Weirdo.

Reactions: 10
I already know paul’s gonna be talking about this non stop for the next 6 months, how he’s had a conversation with 2 men at the same time. wow that’s amazing buddy well done xxx

Reactions: 8
Oh my god he’s so bleeping awkward I can’t cope. Do the other two think it’s normal that he’s stood in a field?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if something similar has been said. Im catching up on the thread but.

Hes worked 22 years in care…thats longer than some of his “love interests” have been alive. They'd have still been in their dads bag when he first started working

• Haha
Reactions: 18
paul’s on live with two regular men and he’s trying to fit in it’s a real life david brent situation i am CRINGING

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I have commented on tattle about twice ever but this man just sends me under. Very interesting how he's almost obsequious towards these men but he's incapable of responding to paid subscribers in a civil manner. Also he clearly knows nothing about these men, doesn't even know if they have kids?!

Reactions: 9
Paul having to change the conversation quickly when the other guys are talking about their children because he realises he knows absolutely nothing about his son and what he’s into

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This live is giving me anxiety.

Paul grimacing through that comment has made my night. I want to hug whoever sent that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did he jump up and go tiktoc dance shuffled his feet and bent back down in the middle of they guys talking he's a fuckin weird one why the duck am I watching him 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I have commented on tattle about twice ever but this man just sends me under. Very interesting how he's almost obsequious towards these men but he's incapable of responding to paid subscribers in a civil manner. Also he clearly knows nothing about these men, doesn't even know if they have kids?!
Exactly it’s a tactic he remembers every detail about women so it comes across that he cares and they think they’re special it’s so weird and creepy. I would find it odd if a guy I’ve talked to maybe once on tiktok asked me how my kids were, how my uni course is going etc

Reactions: 8
Imagine the farmer going past and seeing him squatting in his field ! I hope he chases him and he’s still on live! that would be fun to watch! Panic alarm at the ready 🥴

Reactions: 3
If he continues to let people in to boxes (which isn't duel live Paul you knob) I am tempted to subscribe just to watch him get the inverted red cross on his face.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.