Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that new tiktok the script he’s been on about for the last month 💀 seen better acting on cbeebies mate

also why is he now gassing himself up saying he can teach people how to be a better carer now he’s LEFT that field of work?? ok pauly sure

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He says he has WhatsApp ‘linked in’ and he reads messages from there (he clearly doesn’t) and he says people change their bios to communicate with him, basically using morse code to groom kids so no one finds out and he can continue to get away with it.
He is a groomer. He needs reporting.

Reactions: 5
He’s acting like he’s bleeping Florence Nightingale 🙄

Is he forgetting that we know he took his girlfriend into his workplace at the height of covid to “show her round” and expose those poor residents.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did this guy just say chicken soup is good for you if you’re ill because he’s worked in health care…I think every learns that mate

Reactions: 1
That red rash down his hammy forehead always pisses me off.

• Haha
Came to say "this is not a drill comments are on" and realised i was late to the party 😂 What a bloody cringe video though! I'd love if people who have worked with him exposed him or even send a few candid pics our way 😂

He’s acting like he’s bleeping Florence Nightingale 🙄

Is he forgetting that we know he took his girlfriend into his workplace at the height of covid to “show her round” and expose those poor residents.
Didn’t he get in trouble or let go for that?

As someone who’s also been in the healthcare field, it’s always a red flag when someone brags about it as much as paul does. they are usually the worst at their job because all they care about is their ego and making sure everybody knows they look after these poor helpless people. you are meant to treat them like humans paul, it’s the bare bleeping minimum. stop looking for praise over it. it’s bleeping odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god he literally just said he's an affectionate carer, that he KISSES THEIR CHEEKS AND FOREHEADS!! Sorry what????? Is that normal??? Im not in that industry but this has seriously thrown me, is that not extreeeeeemely inappropriate?!

Holy Jimmy Saville 😳😳😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I can’t stand this creep any longer!!! surprised I’ve not had any nightmares yet.

Reactions: 4
New Paul era where he is never going to shut up about his carer career. Nobody cares Paul if you loved it that much you wouldn’t have dropped it for social media

Reactions: 7
New Paul era where he is never going to shut up about his carer career. Nobody cares Paul if you loved it that much you wouldn’t have dropped it for social media
quits it so he can thrust his crotch on tiktok 💀 he deserves a best carer award for kissing poor old mabel on the cheek. so kind x

So now he’s attempting to chat people up and refusing to do Cameo’s unless they communicate with him? Wtf

48C258CD-D39C-43E7-ADDA-A46A7C87D95F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So Paul is now a full time influencer. Imagine if he starts doing tiktok shop. He makes me sick..I work closely with healthcare workers and care homes, I can only imagine how creepy he was towards residents.

Reactions: 3
Also, do you think his dad has two bathrooms in his house? Or do you think his dad is always bursting for a wee

• Haha
I swear he said "Are you going to be brave and call me?" to one of these commenters.

He's been in the bathroom literally ALL day. This is unbelievable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.