Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is all some sort of plan whereby he’s going to blame his manic behaviour on autism/ADHD or some personality disorder.

Paul isn’t entirely stupid, he knows exactly what he is. He knows why people watch him and because he’s a narcissist all he wants is attention - good or bad he doesn’t care. The only way for him to disappear is for people to stop viewing, liking, commenting, buying Cameo’s. The parody accounts need to go - how many times do we think people have been curious enough to look at his account on the back of a David McLean or snapshoteye video? The only way to stop him is to starve him of any attention. I don’t even think he cares that he’s creepy, he’s got away with it for so long this is just a normal life to him. He doesn’t want money, all he wants is a train ticket and a girlfriend he can mentally abuse.

Or a mega expose catfish which would be the best video on TikTok.

Reactions: 14
The comments on his insta live right now 😂

If you’re of a nervous disposition I’d advise not to watch his live - the screen is blank but every so often his phone will light up his face in the dark and it’s like when you were 10 and your friend would hold a torch under their chin telling scary stories at a sleepover - except 20x worse cos he’s a rotten dehydrated onion

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reported his live for grooming and pointed out what he was doing, apparently doesn’t violate any terms and conditions of the app… who ever emailed cameo, did you get a response?
This was the reply! I see no point in linking them to the creepy videos or these threads we have on him as I guess they’re only talking cameo wise which even “delectable princess” video isn’t public on his cameo. But if anyone else wants to give it a shot feel free the email is shown!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Also you’d think he’d be more careful but i literally found the field he goes in through the massive street signs he walked under in his live 😩😂

Reactions: 6
If my family member was under his care at anytime and he’s coming out with I’ll kiss them or give them a hug. I’d be bleeping furious right now and be trying to track him down

Reactions: 10
I think this is all some sort of plan whereby he’s going to blame his manic behaviour on autism/ADHD or some personality disorder.

Paul isn’t entirely stupid, he knows exactly what he is. He knows why people watch him and because he’s a narcissist all he wants is attention - good or bad he doesn’t care. The only way for him to disappear is for people to stop viewing, liking, commenting, buying Cameo’s. The parody accounts need to go - how many times do we think people have been curious enough to look at his account on the back of a David McLean or snapshoteye video? The only way to stop him is to starve him of any attention. I don’t even think he cares that he’s creepy, he’s got away with it for so long this is just a normal life to him. He doesn’t want money, all he wants is a train ticket and a girlfriend he can mentally abuse.

Or a mega expose catfish which would be the best video on TikTok.

I hope he doesn’t try to claim a personality disorder is the reason he’s so bleeping weird. I have BPD and yeah, I’m a bit ‘odd’ I guess 😂 but I’m not a narcissistic predator. Not everyone with a PD can be tarred with the same brush like so many people seem to do.

PS. I’m not saying that’s what you were doing, just that I think Paul would truly believe that was the case so try and claim it

as someone who works in healthcare, watching that just makes me think he does not work in healthcare.. i get the joke he is badly attempting to make but in all honesty i think rather than being a carer, he works in a care home doing orderly stuff like making teas for residents and & collecting linen etc

Reactions: 11
I’ve never commented on this thread before… I only became aware of him because of all the parody’s on my fyp 😂 ran here to see if he had a thread and I’ve been catching up ever since! His POV made me so angry!! I get the “joke” - got years of experience behind me, but it’s just not funny and I can’t believe this is the video he chose to do to launch his social media career!

Reactions: 5
You know the saying if you have to explain the joke its not funny anymore? The same goes for if you keep repeating the same thing over and over again. That POV was painful to watch. It was boring, unfunny and 5 times longer than it needed to be. He doesn't have a clue what his target audience is because none of the people that follow him are interested in a POV where he pretends he was more important in his job than he actually was.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
god that POV is pure embrassment. it dragged on and didn’t say all that much. he’s proud as punch about it too isn’t he?

this video has almost half a million likes and over 13k comments of people taking the pish out of paul or tagging their friends. how on earth does he have so much confidence when this is ‘his reality’ as he calls it?! i’d be mortified and go off the internet for life.

Attachments

The POV was just the type of condescending bullshit I'd expect from Paul if I were ever unfortunate enough to live in the same warped multiverse I assume he's sprung from.

Reactions: 9
If my family member was under his care at anytime and he’s coming out with I’ll kiss them or give them a hug. I’d be bleeping furious right now and be trying to track him down
He’d be buried in that field where he films if he kissed any of my family when they’re at their most vulnerable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
"I'm trying to find unique ways to interact with you"

No Paul, you want people to talk to you via bios because if you turn the comments on you'll be slaughtered. Good luck with the social media career.

Hold on..

Kisses people while working in healthcare
Chats exclusively to young women
Is a DJ

Oh dear god.

This song about being too young he's being trolled with song requests again 😂

Paul's face when he finally realised the lyrics to that song were "she was too young" and then said he wasn't putting that on his playlist 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s trying to create an echo chamber and block out everyone who doesn’t like him.

He’s going to be on years considering only Tina does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.