Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paul is now a full time influencer. Imagine if he starts doing tiktok shop. He makes me sick..I work closely with healthcare workers and care homes, I can only imagine how creepy he was towards residents.
He already has a shop where he can’t pronounce the products

he’s doing his yawning again ready for his catfish to call him at 6

Reactions: 3
That new video is bleeping grim. Anyone whose ever worked in care knows that's not how you speak to new staff, agency or not, I guess he's just read about on here and wanted to DETERMINE he wasn't agency (when he was).

Also, he's left comments on.

Edit: sorry just caught up and giving the same info 😂 his Tik Toks going to be permanent mod patrol if he's been advised to open comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can you restrict certain words from comments on your tik toks? Is that why there's only 4 comments? CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS MANS LIST OF BLOCKED WORDS.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you restrict certain words from comments on your tik toks? Is that why there's only 4 comments? CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS MANS LIST OF BLOCKED WORDS.
Banned words;
Nonce
Saville
Feet
Thai food

He’s on cameo calls now! How many will be screen recorded I wonder?
He's getting paid to talk nonsense to young women, he must think all his Christmases have come at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shot himself in the foot big time with the comment about kissing patients on the cheek/forehead and g8ving them hugs. Erm...as a carer myself that's done it for over 12 years you do not step over the boundary from being professional. Sorry the fact that it was for neurological and brain injuries also is really disgusting behaviour. That's actually classed as abuse. Very big mistake Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Shot himself in the foot big time with the comment about kissing patients on the cheek/forehead and g8ving them hugs. Erm...as a carer myself that's done it for over 12 years you do not step over the boundary from being professional. Sorry the fact that it was for neurological and brain injuries also is really disgusting behaviour. That's actually classed as abuse. Very big mistake Paul.
He will make some big tiktok or live about him being some expert in care or not telling him what to do because you haven’t worked in care. No excuse will justify kissing patients on the cheek or on the head just because you’re comforting them. There is a reason why it isn’t allowed it’s overstepping a boundary as an employee holding someone hand can be acceptable and still comforting. He knocks me sick now I’m glad he is out of care.

Edit: I saw a comment on tiktok that he was sacked for inappropriate behaviour and I faintly remember that being discussed on a thread on here by an ex mod can anyone remind me

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
He will make some big tiktok or live about him being some expert in care or not telling him what to do because you haven’t worked in care. No excuse will justify kissing patients on the cheek or on the head just because you’re comforting them. There is a reason why it isn’t allowed it’s overstepping a boundary as an employee holding someone hand can be acceptable and still comforting. He knocks me sick now I’m glad he is out of care.

Edit: I saw a comment on tiktok that he was sacked for inappropriate behaviour and I faintly remember that being discussed on a thread on here by an ex mod can anyone remind me
No it will now be another of those videos about how we are all horrible and Chuck our parents and grandparents into care homes for people like him to look after and leave them to rot. We are all heartless 🥴

Reactions: 4
If I was faced with Paul in a induction I’d quit right there on the spot creepy af 🙈 also notice it’s a woman in the scenario … he’s very good at patronising and talking down to women

Reactions: 5
Someone fill us in with the live right now I can’t watch haha but saw he’s dualling! Who is he??

Reactions: 2
He’s live talking to a man on his tik tok. He is incapable of having a normal conversation with another human. It’s totally bleeping weird and he doesn’t care AT ALL what the other guy is saying

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s live talking to a man on his tik tok. He is incapable of having a normal conversation with another human. It’s totally bleeping weird and he doesn’t care AT ALL what the other guy is saying
interesting how he’s not being a patronising bleep towards this man like he is around every woman ever

Reactions: 10
Oh bleeping hell....here we go. Paul the pedalo and a bloke who plays with toys. Both 42. Couldn't make this up. I'm laughing my bollocks off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.