Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some girl commented I do dance TikToks.. he asked how old she is.. 24…. Oh I’ll follow you

Deleted a comment asking if he was homophobic

Reactions: 7
Exactly it’s a tactic he remembers every detail about women so it comes across that he cares and they think they’re special it’s so weird and creepy. I would find it odd if a guy I’ve talked to maybe once on tiktok asked me how my kids were, how my uni course is going etc
[/QUOTE
Yes! The whole thing is so contrived, I genuinely thought he was having a manic episode earlier the way he was jabbering on but that all changed when he was on the call with those men. Still cringy af but showed he is capable of semi normal conversation. And then afterwards he's back to the same annoying shtick. Gets annoyed very quickly when he's asked a question he doesn't like. I find it creepy how he turns on a sixpence.

Reactions: 6
Did you see him randomly break into dance while the other 2 were dancing 😭😭😭 he can’t stand not being centre of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he not think that him crouched down in a field acting like a weirdo is quite alarming to people if I was to enter that field and seen someone acting like him I'd probably turn back I noticed someone walking behind him with 2 kids and the person had the kids by the hands not that you can't hold your kids hands out a walk but I guarantee they've seen that weirdo and took the kids by the hands and hurried by

Reactions: 13
When someone offered to give him money to buy dinner because he said he was having an ice lolly and then him being a sarcastic hole was pretty great. Not for anyone involved but just watching it.

Reactions: 2
I reported his live for grooming and pointed out what he was doing, apparently doesn’t violate any terms and conditions of the app… who ever emailed cameo, did you get a response?

Reactions: 4
omg that video of him saying he cheek kisses his patients is mortifying
I always thought if you gave him enough rope he would h@ng himself. He's just proven all his haters are right and it's not only young girls that he is a danger too, but vunerable adults too. And my guess he did more than this working in care homes.

Reactions: 9
He just had to flash the crotch didn’t he at the end of that ’dance’ 😏
I hate his wall dances. His jeans make him look like he has a semi and i dont want to think about paul having a semi let alone a full on 🍆.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.