Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO TF is he talking to on his lives? Please can someone break it down for me?
He says he has WhatsApp ‘linked in’ and he reads messages from there (he clearly doesn’t) and he says people change their bios to communicate with him, basically using morse code to groom kids so no one finds out and he can continue to get away with it.

LMAO my bf just got a glimpse of me watching Paul’s live and said “why doesn’t he change his clothes” I know pet, i know. It gets pointed out a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ok so he has a new woman on the cards, my thoughts are if i were talking to a new man & i saw he was live and joined to see him acting how he is id immediately feel repulsed & cut ties. paul if you read this my advice is: when talking to a new woman wait until you meet a few times before acting like a melt on live as this may be the reason your plans are constantly getting cancelled

Reactions: 7
I think people need to just stop interacting with him in any way ... cameos, tt, views, follows as he thrives off of it. He will soon become completely irrelevant. He is not "fun and just being Paul", he is absolutely manic and his narcissistic personality is out in full force. All of the voices he does, the way he talks in 1st/3rd person, the way he believes he is god-like ... its just not normal at all.

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think he’s been sacked from his job •because• of his social media presence and the reputation he’s made for himself. Probably been infinite complaints about his conduct.
I thought this too, he hasn’t been at work in months and then was going to job interviews that never seemed to go anywhere despite saying they were all successful and then that month long stay in care job which I reckon he got randomly from apply and probably his background in care. This guy goes on about how much he hates social media takes days off because people upset him now to be saying he’s doing it full time doesn’t make sense I reckon he is struggling to get any other job because his online presence now. At the end of the day this job will never stick he might get a year out of it if that.

Reactions: 10
He is the most deluded person I’ve ever come across, even the way he talks about himself in ‘healthcare’ like he was the greatest ever, ‘make an incredible difference’ is what he thinks he contributes to the people he supposedly cares for.
you know who else was exactly like that in healthcare don’t you….

12D3047F-6763-44CE-A39F-68ECBC9D11D8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He was clutching his neck in an attempt to be sexy when I joined the live. He looked more like he was itching fleas to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was clutching his neck in an attempt to be sexy when I joined the live. He looked more like he was itching fleas to me
When he did turn on subscriber comments they were not good! He was blocking and deleting lots of comments but it was his aggressiveness I was surprised by. It wasn't even passive aggressive it was straight up being a head to fairly innocuous comments. But good luck on making this a full time job Babz!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doing social media full time is just a smoke screen. As much as it PAINS me to say it, he's not a complete idiot. He knows he can't have a flourishing career I'm social media if people can't interact with him and no established brand in their right mind is going to pay him to advertise for them. It's just his last resort because he's absolutely ruined his credibility in his day job with his online reputation.

People seriously need to stop paying him for cameos. I know people are doing it as a gag but it's just encouraging him and lining his pockets. People paying for cameos is what has allowed him to branch out into video calls which is incredibly concerning as we don't know how old the people he will be calling are.

Doing social media full time is just a smoke screen. As much as it PAINS me to say it, he's not a complete idiot. He knows he can't have a flourishing career I'm social media if people can't interact with him and no established brand in their right mind is going to pay him to advertise for them. It's just his last resort because he's absolutely ruined his credibility in his day job with his online reputation.

People seriously need to stop paying him for cameos. I know people are doing it as a gag but it's just encouraging him and lining his pockets. People paying for cameos is what has allowed him to branch out into video calls which is incredibly concerning as we don't know how old the people he will be calling are.
Exactly! cameos are the ONLY reason he even gave the idea of doing social media full time the first week he opened it he probably earned at least earned £3k. While 99% of them would’ve been for jokes to their mates it’s still lining his pocket and given him this blown up ego.

Reactions: 7
I caught some of the live last night, the speed at which the negative comments were removed was snails pace

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did I hear that right, did he just insinuate he used to train student nurses? Careful hamhead I wouldn’t be surprised if you were struck off lol

Reactions: 4
He worked 22 years as a carer but still thinks he can date people under 22 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.