Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he do social media long term when 95% of people dislike him. There’s no way he could keep this up full time. If he was genuinely liked l could see it, but he’s not.
Unfortunately he will make money from this, it's not all about brand deals, there will be artists that want new music out there so if you used the sound you can get anywhere between £500-1000 per video. It's all about views which his seem to be consistent.

I'm speaking from someone close to me earning good money using this same method

We need to just mass report the creep and get his account taken down 😅

Reactions: 7
Please PLEASE guys - or anyone reading these threads...please can we just not interact with him in any way now he is doing SM full time. No cameos, likes or anything
I cannot think of anything worse than lining that cunts pockets.

No way paul just called it “cheating” for someone using a gusto box. People have actual jobs and actually look after their kids and don’t have the time to go food shopping and cook it all, paul. not that you’d know since you don’t see your son and live in your dads box room doing piss all apart from grooming teens all day you bleeping knob
😭😭😭😭😭 he literally eats beige bleeping food and can only cook cabanawa
The cheek of him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is he as smug as he is? His latest video about doing social media full time, I sat and physically cringed the entire time, not only at his gross mannerisms (especially the tongue on the teeth smile 🤢) but at the pure audacity that he thinks he’s in the right position to do social media full time. He is the most deluded person I’ve ever come across, even the way he talks about himself in ‘healthcare’ like he was the greatest ever, ‘make an incredible difference’ is what he thinks he contributes to the people he supposedly cares for. My partner thinks he puts it on for attention on social media to get more likes and views. I disagree and think he’s genuinely just a narcissistic weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Paul's appearing a lot on my FYP today with new videos people have edited on accounts I've never seen before. One person commented, "the way he keeps saying he likes himself shows how much he truly hates himself". Another said he wouldn't dare switch the comments on if he starts duelling live. It doesn't matter if Paul turns them off because you know everyone will fly over to whoever he's duelling, he's going to end up like MrTikTok demanding the other person to switch comments off or ban people and his 'career' his flying down the shitter currently.

His new social media career off to a flying start.

How is he as smug as he is? His latest video about doing social media full time, I sat and physically cringed the entire time, not only at his gross mannerisms (especially the tongue on the teeth smile 🤢) but at the pure audacity that he thinks he’s in the right position to do social media full time. He is the most deluded person I’ve ever come across, even the way he talks about himself in ‘healthcare’ like he was the greatest ever, ‘make an incredible difference’ is what he thinks he contributes to the people he supposedly cares for. My partner thinks he puts it on for attention on social media to get more likes and views. I disagree and think he’s genuinely just a narcissistic weirdo.
The healthcare comments he made really pissed me off. I know as well as myself there's a few folk in here who have done or are in the same job and the way he spoke as if he was passing the 'baton of caring' to his now ex colleagues. Can't wait for six months down the line when he realises exactly how much he's hated.

Screenshot_20220730-094311~2.png
Screenshot_20220730-093846~2.png
Screenshot_20220730-093740~2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He reminds me of someone I use to work in health care with….he made all the younger girls feel uncomfortable but the older ladies didn’t see the problem and he was just being nice (super creepy to be alone with, I requested not to work with him and I’ve never done that before 😂) he’d worked in healthcare for 20+ years and like pool said he loved it all….because he never done any paperwork and spent the whole shift faffing around talking about how much the residents loved him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He’s using tiktok promote non stop you can see the difference in engagement when he does and doesn’t, must be costing him a pretty penny.

Reactions: 6
paul’s words on live “i would brush my teeth on live but people like the screen record it” people also screen record you being a grooming creep so can you stop doing that too please babe x

Reactions: 19
Why does he keep putting his hand over his mouth like there’s a bad smell did he fart again?

Reactions: 4
not the adverts 😩

also what i can gather is he gifted someone an icecream and they "were too busy chatting" to thank him & now he keeps mentioning it smugly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not been invested for a good couple of months. Hope I’ve not missed anything important. Has he groomed anyone else or been catfished recently?

WHO TF is he talking to on his lives? Please can someone break it down for me?

Reactions: 1
WHO TF is he talking to on his lives? Please can someone break it down for me?
It’s either people changing their TikTok
Bios so he clicks on their profile and sees them (if you click the gifters you’ll see them too)

Or people who he follows on insta messaging him

Or people who are his WhatsApp contacts…

Or sometimes made up people 😂

Reactions: 6
He is talking to People through their bios which is bleeping weird, ive counted multiple minors gifting him!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.