Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way paul just called it “cheating” for someone using a gusto box. People have actual jobs and actually look after their kids and don’t have the time to go food shopping and cook it all, paul. not that you’d know since you don’t see your son and live in your dads box room doing piss all apart from grooming teens all day you bleeping knob
Big talk from a man that's had a can of chilli for tea the past few nights

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think exactly this in all honesty
100% long story short - someone at work - their sibling claimed to have had a book deal, lie went so deep the mum bought a new car etc, it was a total lie and left them financially fucked. I can totally see him doing some tit like that. ‘One more live till I’m a millionaire Dad!’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think they’ve fallen for it. They probably tell everyone how proud they are. They’ll have no idea.

Reactions: 4
Almost 70k views on his announcement video but only 2k likes… I’d laugh but as the old TikTok sound says - it’s not funny though is it, it’s serious…

Reactions: 11
How on earth is he going to have a full time career in social media? no brand deals, he doesn’t engage with his followers, and his general engagement is awful…..

He is known because of how creepy and unlikable he is.. surely this won’t last long?

Reactions: 15
How on earth is he going to have a full time career in social media? no brand deals, he doesn’t engage with his followers, and his general engagement is awful…..

He is known because of how creepy and unlikable he is.. surely this won’t last long?

He’ll just keep saying he’s got things lined up and he’s very busy until the cameo money dries up 🥲

Reactions: 8
Imagine being 42 and not being trusted to wear your shoes in your dad's gaff.

How can he do social media long term when 95% of people dislike him. There’s no way he could keep this up full time. If he was genuinely liked l could see it, but he’s not.

If he’s worked in healthcare for 22 years, I’m shocked. I’ve just seen a clip on tik tok of his announcement. There’s no chance he can say that in his “22 years” he’s enjoyed every single second because surely he’s not doing his job properly. I’ve worked about 10 years less than him and can safely say I’ve absolutely not enjoyed every single second and I’m great at my job and I do love it, doesn’t make it any less tit sometimes 😂 also the way he talks about the individuals he’s looking after frankly makes me sick and is totally unprofessional. Can’t say I’ve ever heard someone refer to a patient as a “worldie” before 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Heard a lot of ‘for the win’ earlier today as well… think I stopped using that expression 15 years ago…

• Haha

He's just using it as an excuse so he doesn't have to work but can still use it to make it seem like a proper job.

'So what do you do, Paul?'
'Oh I work in social media!'

I mean he can do whatever he likes, but his social media "job" won't get far at all. Cameo won't last forever and there are ZERO real companies that'll take him on for anything that'll pay. He is hated and infamously known. I don't know if TikTok pays through views or gifts but I doubt it's much if they do. The thing is... Paul knows exactly how disliked he is. All these people who bought cameos 'for a joke' fell into his trap. He stirs something up and people think it's funny to request him because it's Paul from TikTok the guy everybody hates.

This'll probably repeat. Once the money starts slipping, he'll purposely put something public out the get attention and round and round it goes. Predictable, really.

I don't particularly care if Paul doesn't want to work and would rather be on benefits living with his dad, but it is a immature way of living and it won't be able to continue forever. I wonder if he does it to feel sheltered? Living with parents you have no (or very minimal) responsibilities, there's a lot of shelter there to pretend everything is going OK even when you know it really isn't. Or maybe he's just selfish. Or both?

Reactions: 12
If that man thinks he will earn a living thru full time social media...he needs a serious intervention.....he is mocked so publically, and.defo has pred tendancies xxsick

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think he’s been sacked from his job •because• of his social media presence and the reputation he’s made for himself. Probably been infinite complaints about his conduct.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up a bit. He isn’t ‘leaving healthcare’. It’s more that he isn’t going to go back to it.
i think Tiktok probably pays a pitance, but with certain benefits he may be able to get by. Paul only really needs to ‘get by’. He only travels for leisure, he doesn’t pay for his son I think. His ex wants him far gone and I suspect is self sufficient and a good mother that is probably allowing space for her son for his mental wellbeing.

paul isn’t looking for a career, he’s looking for a few pennies to live off of so he can visit the odd city every few weeks.

i would assume it hasn’t ocurred to him that his father may not always want him living there rent free. He doesn’t thjnk that deep …

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.