Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toxic positivity involves dismissing negative emotions and responding to distress with false reassurances rather than empathy. It comes from feeling uncomfortable with negative emotions. It is often well-intentioned but can cause alienation and a feeling of disconnection. Toxic positivity, at first glance, may not seem unhealthy. However, this form of communication can be harmful as it can cause shame, feelings of guilt, and the prevention of human emotional growth. In the context of mental health, toxic positivity can pose a serious threat to emotional stability. Just like substance use turns into abuse when it begins to interfere with other parts of your life, positivity can become toxic when it is forcefully used to downplay, delegitimize or undervalue negative emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lost Soldier’s new vid calling out Pool and his behaviour towards Boo. And only Boo, out of all his critics. Just like we’ve all said. I hope this guy is the one to finish him I really do!

Reactions: 23
thank you for all making me scream with laughter. I am dealing with a lot of tit mentally at the moment from the past and all your hilarious observations here are helping me get through the difficult days.

Lost Soldier’s new vid calling out Pool and his behaviour towards Boo. And only Boo, out of all his critics. Just like we’ve all said. I hope this guy is the one to finish him I really do!
I really like this lost soldier fella. he's someone Paul would absolutely despise

Reactions: 6
Pool will absolutely hate this guy, he's too much of a coward to speak back to Lost Soldier, and he has the connections to find out literally anything he wants to about Pool. And that will have him running scared.

Don't be surprised if he manages to track down the mother of his son for her side of the story - it must have been bad with Pool pretty much banned from mentioning his son online now. The fact TikTok is closing in on Pool is fuelling this manic behaviour, he's spiralling and the only thing that can save him now is a teenager dating him and telling him to keep their relationship private. Which I don't think he'd be able to do as he's addicted to any type of attention.

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if he's been stopped from seeing his kid unless he got a job and stopped dancing in the toilet, so he got that fortnight contract and has given up because she's not let him straight away so he's sulking and given up.

Reactions: 11
Fair play Pool I didn’t realise he was actually capable of using the text feature on tiktok to that effect 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s so funny how he will never talk about men like that because he is scared. He doesn’t have the same hatred towards men that call him out as women that do because he is used to women in his life enabling his behaviour. He even followed the lost solider on Instagram at one point despite him calling him out. It’s very misogynistic and scary how angry he got about her particularly. I also find it funny that he said she should be spending time with her fiancé while the last time he saw his kid was probably weeks ago.

Reactions: 10
It’s so funny how he will never talk about men like that because he is scared. He doesn’t have the same hatred towards men that call him out as women that do because he is used to women in his life enabling his behaviour. He even followed the lost solider on Instagram at one point despite him calling him out. It’s very misogynistic and scary how angry he got about her particularly. I also find it funny that he said she should be spending time with her fiancé while the last time he saw his kid was probably weeks ago.
You know when two people just seem like they where made for each other? That’s Boo and Stu. They even have the same birthday it’s vomit worthy cute.

Reactions: 2
The lost soldiers vid a couple of hours ago…. It’s getting interesting! Lolol will be yanking at his collar getting hoooot under there isn’t it!

Was that the one I set up? Soz, I'm an amateur

To be fair, I don't have a clue how to do it either 🤣

duck sake, gotta burn all my cargos now Pauls started wearing them

DRESS YOUR AGE YOU OLD PONCY BALLBAG

• Haha
Paul’s wardrobe must look like Mr Bean rotates the same 3 outfits everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw a TikTok comment that said Paul is ‘living in a perpetual state of fantasy’ and I’ve never known anything to be described so accurately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I saw a TikTok comment that said Paul is ‘living in a perpetual state of fantasy’ and I’ve never known anything to be described so accurately.
The similarities between him and Mruktiktokofficial are striking:
  • Both are in their 40’s and on TikTok
  • Both live with elderly parents
  • Both do not dress age appropriate. Mruktiktokofficial goes for the fake clothes/ghetto look and Paul wants to look like a 15 year old
  • Both don’t drive
  • Both want to be around much younger people (late teens/early 20’s)
  • Both want constant attention, good and bad it’s both they want
  • Both see absolutely nothing wrong with their behaviour online
  • Both live in a fantasy land where they are the cool kids and can have anything or whoever they wanted
  • Both when they do not get the attention they think they deserve go into a manic state
  • Both are very very immature, and to be quite honest thick

Reactions: 19

Boo calls his life a narcissistic echo chamber because he stops people criticising him so he only sees the ‘nicer’ stuff

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.