Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #40 ThunderHAMmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Paul at Sophie’s? The light switch?

are the videos all pre recorded I’m so confused 🤣
I think it's actually a different switch as the tiktoks with Sophie had a grey switch and this one's gold so I think he's just being adventurous and using a different wall in his Dad's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's actually a different switch as the tiktoks with Sophie had a grey switch and this one's gold so I think he's just being adventurous and using a different wall in his Dad's house.
I genuinely think he’s done it so people think he’s at Sophie’s to create drama

Reactions: 9
I just want to say that I forgot this guy existed but he keeps coming up on my FYP while I am minding my own business.

I have NEVER seen a man more resemble a lump of gammon in MY LIFE. I hate the way he touches himself, it creeps me out so much. I hate his horrible little teeth. I hate how all his features are in the middle of his big ham head. What’s that weird red line on his forehead? Why is he always in the bathroom?

I’m going to do some reading up on him even though I know I will regret it.

I honestly have never seen someone more accurately personify sexual predator in my life. And I know who Chris Ingham is. I’d rather do a sex on Ingham than hamboy - that’s how bad the vibes are from ham hock.

sorry. I just needed to get it off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just want to say that I forgot this guy existed but he keeps coming up on my FYP while I am minding my own business.

I have NEVER seen a man more resemble a lump of gammon in MY LIFE. I hate the way he touches himself, it creeps me out so much. I hate his horrible little teeth. I hate how all his features are in the middle of his big ham head. What’s that weird red line on his forehead? Why is he always in the bathroom?

I’m going to do some reading up on him even though I know I will regret it.

I honestly have never seen someone more accurately personify sexual predator in my life. And I know who Chris Ingham is. I’d rather do a sex on Ingham than hamboy - that’s how bad the vibes are from ham hock.

sorry. I just needed to get it off my chest.
You’re good don’t worry. You’ve found you’re people 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
That last video is just plain embarrassing for a man of his age. If that were my Dad I'd just get it over with and disown the weirdo.

Reactions: 10
Saw a comment on TT that Paul was spotted in Nando's the other day with "a girl". They said it looked like his girlfriend, so not sure if Sophie. That's if it's true. Wouldn't be surprised.

The amount of time the prick spends on tiktok you’d think he would at least learn the words to the song he fucks me off beyond belief

Reactions: 11
Saw a comment on TT that Paul was spotted in Nando's the other day with "a girl". They said it looked like his girlfriend, so not sure if Sophie. That's if it's true. Wouldn't be surprised.
Paul would have had butterfly chicken PLAIN and remember, no sweet potato Wedges because he acted like a petulant child last time he tried the tiniest corner off one of them

• Haha
The amount of time the prick spends on tiktok you’d think he would at least learn the words to the song he fucks me off beyond belief
I honestly thought he changed 'witches' to simply 'itches' because he doesn't like to swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Paul would have had butterfly chicken PLAIN and remember, no sweet potato Wedges because he acted like a petulant child last time he tried the tiniest corner off one of them
He defo still says cheeky nandos too but not even ironically

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.