Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul proving to us he likes sport by explaining different sports. we've had cricket and now rugby. which girl you like is into sport Paul??

HE'S REALLY BUSY NEXT WEEK EVERYONE

Reactions: 13
Awww… when you grow two handlebar hairs on each side of your head . Peak attractiveness tintin. Njahaha

F81B3481-D974-4579-9BAC-85832881A2C7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Paul is the equivalent of a pumpkin spice latte right now. But without the spice as he's a bland little spaffsock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul ate tinned chilli for dinner (3rd time this week)
Spoke to two random women he's never met on the internet
Played his Xbox in his dad's guestroom

YOU'RE ALL JUST JEALOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When a girl in Year 10 gifts you.

(An actual thing in a girl's bio just now)
i saw that. it’s alarming how many minors interact with him and he interacts back. he can say he doesn’t check bios for ages all he likes but we all know he does. he checks the bios of every person who gifts him

i saw that. it’s alarming how many minors interact with him and he interacts back. he can say he doesn’t check bios for ages all he likes but we all know he does. he checks the bios of every person who gifts him
Him saying people are putting their ages and taking them off, most tonight have been 16 and he doesn't think this is weird? Of course not.

Reactions: 4
When a girl in Year 10 gifts you.

(An actual thing in a girl's bio just now)
In no defence of Paul I do have to say it will def be difficult to control everyone that gifts him especially if it’s just once. HOWEVER he has the ability to state that he doesn’t want anyone under 18 interacting with him, BLOCK underage girls that gift you constantly and/or try to interact with you. We all know he checks people profiles so once he reads a young age he should be saying that he doesn’t want them gifting or interacting with him.

I’m not sure why you’re laughing paul. You get called out every day for being a groomer and you find it funny?? get in the bin you soggy biscuit

The second gifter is changing her bio to talk to him??

So he has to check it to reply??

Baffled

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.