Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what’s Sophie’s end goal was. Doing that video with him resulted in her switching her comments off. She definitely can’t go live without being hounded forever now. There’s no way she can go live with her comments off because she can barely carry a live with them on.

Reactions: 17
Just when I thought “I havent checked tattle in a while for pool content, I must finally be over my addiction to Paul bashing, let me check one last time I bet nothing has changed, he’ll still be a dirty, old, creepy, ugly, pervert, predator, doing the same old boring dancing and lipsyncing TikToks 🥱 This will be the final nail in the coffin to hang up my Paul-Tattle hat and not come back for a long-long time”
Then trashy, desperate Sophie and Paul do that.. and I’m back again hook line and sinker..
They fully know what they’re doing and the desperation STINKS.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea what’s Sophie’s end goal was. Doing that video with him resulted in her switching her comments off. She definitely can’t go live without being hounded forever now. There’s no way she can go live with her comments off because she can barely carry a live with them on.
It's backfired massively for her. She has gained like 2k new followers for her trouble. But now she'll never be able to turn her comments on again because she will be absolutely torn apart if she does.

Not sure how she thought this stunt would have any kind of positive effect.

Reactions: 10
I’ve finally convinced her to join tattle but she can’t comment so she’s said this -

Hey tattle! Thank you for letting me know Paul mentioned me 🤣 I’d really rather he didn’t call me ‘little’ considering I’m a grown adult but heyho! I’m all good and taking regular breaks hence missing todays drama. If anyone has a video of it could you pop it to me on insta? It’s linked to my tiktok account! Thank you all again and keep fighting the good fight! 🖤

She’s taken it in her stride 🤣
I love her too. She’s extremely articulate and can run rings around Pool intellectually. The fact that she’s been a victim of grooming and he’s mocking her in his tit house little way i.e. in a live with comments off, tells us everything we need to know about him. I absolutely despise him. I really want to see him taken down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been trying to get the bit of dirt off my screen until I realised it’s on his head 😂
duck me the colour of him he looks like he’s the deceased one.

Boo is absolutely great, for a known survivor of grooming to take to TikTok and make articulate, composed videos about Pool takes enormous mental courage. And all Pool has in his locker to come back with is really bad sarcasm (he can’t even do that properly) because he isn’t clever enough to battle anyone he cannot control.
Let eggheadtrucker or Lost Soldier go into battle with him, he would absolutely be crying within a couple of minutes when he can’t control the situation and has to answer the allegations. He is an awful, awful man and I think he’s getting worse by the day.

Right now he thinks he has one over everyone because of Sophie. Having some vulnerable woman on the hook is absolutely his only goal in life as his narcissism is in full flow now. He needs taking down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She says thank you for all the lovely comments and she’s trying her best! 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On the live about Boo his words were:
*adopts his special mocking voice* 'unless your name is boo, because you've got a lot of anger and you get quite upset a lot.. you need a few tissues, my little boo, my little boo boo boo, my boo boo boo' then further waffle about if there's a tissue 'gift' go and gift it to 'boo boo' because she gets upset about a stranger she doesn't know on the internet

Hes so painfully transparent he outs his vile view of her being weak and fair game with every last little word.

Hes mocked James and Quirky one etc, but these are parody accounts. Of the accounts like Boo, who are speaking to him in a serious tone about his questionable behaviour, about serious topics, like egghead trucker and lost soldier and that rapper lad, boo is the only one he has ridiculed (that ive seen). Funny, that!

Those men are just as 'upset' by his behaviour, so I wonder why isn't he mocking and belittling those men? Ive never seen her behave anything other than calmly on videos and lives and speaking the same way the men do on their videos about him.

Why isn't he mocking them saying they are upset? bit scared of them Paul? Have more respect for them? Whys that? But he's of course not scared of a woman who has shared a vulnerable story about being groomed as a teen, in fact, let's tell her she gets a bit upset and to go cry about it. SUCH an nice guy.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
i saw a snippet of him going on about Boo 🧐 why did he adopt a babyish voice? I would pay paul £50 to sit down with him for me to tel him what’s wrong with him

Just when I thought “I havent checked tattle in a while for pool content, I must finally be over my addiction to Paul bashing, let me check one last time I bet nothing has changed, he’ll still be a dirty, old, creepy, ugly, pervert, predator, doing the same old boring dancing and lipsyncing TikToks 🥱 This will be the final nail in the coffin to hang up my Paul-Tattle hat and not come back for a long-long time”
Then trashy, desperate Sophie and Paul do that.. and I’m back again hook line and sinker..
They fully know what they’re doing and the desperation STINKS.
You absolutely should not try to escape ever again. We are all trauma bonded at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paul probably relished the opportunity that finally the infamous lyric “it’s on my boo boo boo boo” has become somewhat useful to him

He’s like an albino version of Mr Big from
zootopia. Or Fru Fru when he puts his camp voice on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Both Pool and Sophie have deleted the videos of them both from their TikTok’s 🤔
There’s a surprise, didn’t go the way they wanted did it?

Is it me, or is it really weird he keeps telling everyone he asks for peoples ages that he’s talking to? Who has time to literally message every girl who looks a certain age to say hi, how are you and ask their age? It’s obviously because of his intention to use these follows as a new dating tool, but if it was entirely innocent chat he was planning on having, he wouldn’t need to ask the ages. He trips himself up all the time because he’s too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

Reactions: 5
Another little insight from my hubby tonight re Pool "I've never known someone to be so ick inducing... his little dances... it's just bleeping weird" 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.