Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he can do is thank people for stuff because he can’t have comments. How sad

Reactions: 5
To my horror just come across this guy on live. Weird Weird vibes. What's the story? Is he all there...

Every time he says thunder hammer Tina’s taco widens 1cm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I used to think the weird behaviour, repeating stuff, up and down moods and ‘quirky’ ways were maybe some kind of behaviour or mental health issue. ADHD, bipolar, Tourette’s.. I don’t know. But the more I’ve watched him the last few months. It’s quite clear he’s just a narc that’s in love with himself. It’s gross.

Reactions: 10
His new song obsession is going to be thunder by imagine dragons, I give it a week

• Haha
Oh my god that thunder hammer thing has been an absolute assault on the ears.. his whole live tonight was, he us a terrible, repulsive human and I don't think I've ever actually proper hated someone like this.

Reactions: 6
the bullshitery on the internet.... does he forget that they both were 100% responsible for everything that was put online? and sophie was posting things about him even up until last week?

Reactions: 6
Don't get why he goes live when all he does is thank people and say nothing else. Even his passive aggressive stuff is funny purely because you know how pissed off he is and he's tit at hiding it. An actor? His range is camp voice, northern voice and croaky grandpa.

Reactions: 9
I was last here months ago .. he’s still in the same bleeping toilet 😂😂😂😂 Missed ya Pool 😘😘

Reactions: 2
He has no accountability and is scraping the barrel. He’s just weak and pointless.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.