Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was brushing his teeth, badly with no toothpaste. You’d have thought with all that cameo money he would have got an electric toothbrush off the TikTok shop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine going to a loved ones funeral and seeing that translucent ponce stood there, looking like a poltergeist & filming tik toks.

I’d lob myself into the ground with the deceased.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He was brushing his teeth, badly with no toothpaste. You’d have thought with all that cameo money he would have got an electric toothbrush off the TikTok shop.
I got one for 99p off there just for Craic so he could deffo afford that the little p0nce 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This bloke is such a bleep honestly. The way he's going at that Boo girl is vile. She's literally talking about him because she was groomed when she was younger by an older bloke. Unreal.

Reactions: 11
He’s taken a screenshot of his WhatsApp from Tina whilst he’s live to prove that he’s definitely not talking to himself…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s just doing things on purpose now that he knows will wind people up like shouting BLONDIE and BABS! 🤣 I think people just need to stop giving him attention now 😷

Wowwwwww so manic today Mr BreachyBoi. Is it because you've had to be on your best behaviour at the make believe funeral you have just attended? Or is it the excitement of being able to do lives again from your dad's bog. Also stop talking about 'puss' you bleeping weasel

Reactions: 5
How is he answering people when the comment are off? On his live, im confused.

If he says Thunder Hammer one more time... he is so bleeping annoying

Imagine being his Dad, sitting on the couch trying to watch TV or enjoy the peace and quiet, and all you can hear coming from upstairs is your daft fuckin 40-odd year old son saying 'THUNDERRRHAMMER!!', whilst he's locked away in the en suite live streaming on an app.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.