Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bloke is such a bleep honestly. The way he's going at that Boo girl is vile. She's literally talking about him because she was groomed when she was younger by an older bloke. Unreal.
What did he say about Boo? She’s my friend from school I’ll pass it on 🤣

Reactions: 5
What’s possessed him to start doing that growly voice again. He’s turned off the q&a feature as well so how’s he talking to all these supposed women who are dying to know about his relationship status?? Also imagine your life being so messed up that you come home from a funeral and go ‘now is the time to do a tiktok live where i passive aggressively answer fake tiktok comments for an hour, have a temper tantrum and then abruptly end the live’

Reactions: 12
What’s possessed him to start doing that growly voice again. He’s turned off the q&a feature as well so how’s he talking to all these supposed women who are dying to know about his relationship status?? Also imagine your life being so messed up that you come home from a funeral and go ‘now is the time to do a tiktok live where i passive aggressively answer fake tiktok comments for an hour, have a temper tantrum and then abruptly end the live’
I love how your profile pic is a true representation of what this man really looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s close to losing his mind over tattle and Tik tok accounts 😭

Reactions: 9
'No I'm not angry, no I'm not stressed'. Your massive red stripe says otherwise putrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also he said he was having chorizo, malteasers and cookies for tea 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please for the love of God can he stop saying THUNDERRR HAMMERRR 😭

Reactions: 3
I had to see this, so now do you. SORRY.
Screenshot_20220707-171308_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-171310_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-171314_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220707-171315_TikTok.jpg

He makes me bleeping sick to my core.

99% sure last pic is what his cum face looks like.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t think anything repulses me more than this absolute waste of sperm

Reactions: 7
What did he say about Boo? She’s my friend from school I’ll pass it on 🤣
He started calling her " my little boo boo" in his patronising voice and then said asked if there were gifts of tissues (like roses) on tik tok cos she's gonna need them cos she gets upset about stuff all the time.
I've watched all of her videos and not once have I felt she's acting "upset" (and you know Paul means an emotional woman in a sexist way) if anything she's frustrated like the rest of us and unfortunately has had personal experience with men like him. I personally love her and her vids and I hope him being a bleep to her doesn't get to her too much or stop what she's doing. I mean I love her videos but in the past he's made people feel real tit so I hope Boo has ways to protect her mental health and knows she can take a break whenever she likes, it doesn't mean she's "losing" or anything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I watched some of his live earlier but got bored. The fact he said “you all won’t remember Thunder Cats” speaks volumes. He knows they’re all basically kids watching him. Dirty old perv

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He started calling her " my little boo boo" in his patronising voice and then said asked if there were gifts of tissues (like roses) on tik tok cos she's gonna need them cos she gets upset about stuff all the time.
I've watched all of her videos and not once have I felt she's acting "upset" (and you know Paul means an emotional woman in a sexist way) if anything she's frustrated like the rest of us and unfortunately has had personal experience with men like him. I personally love her and her vids and I hope him being a bleep to her doesn't get to her too much or stop what she's doing. I mean I love her videos but in the past he's made people feel real tit so I hope Boo has ways to protect her mental health and knows she can take a break whenever she likes, it doesn't mean she's "losing" or anything.
Let’s see him take that soldier fella on in the same way. Such a manly man gonna watch the footy and play Fifa

Reactions: 11
I’ve finally convinced her to join tattle but she can’t comment so she’s said this -

Hey tattle! Thank you for letting me know Paul mentioned me 🤣 I’d really rather he didn’t call me ‘little’ considering I’m a grown adult but heyho! I’m all good and taking regular breaks hence missing todays drama. If anyone has a video of it could you pop it to me on insta? It’s linked to my tiktok account! Thank you all again and keep fighting the good fight! 🖤

She’s taken it in her stride 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.