Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the live about Boo his words were:
*adopts his special mocking voice* 'unless your name is boo, because you've got a lot of anger and you get quite upset a lot.. you need a few tissues, my little boo, my little boo boo boo, my boo boo boo' then further waffle about if there's a tissue 'gift' go and gift it to 'boo boo' because she gets upset about a stranger she doesn't know on the internet

Hes so painfully transparent he outs his vile view of her being weak and fair game with every last little word.

Hes mocked James and Quirky one etc, but these are parody accounts. Of the accounts like Boo, who are speaking to him in a serious tone about his questionable behaviour, about serious topics, like egghead trucker and lost soldier and that rapper lad, boo is the only one he has ridiculed (that ive seen). Funny, that!

Those men are just as 'upset' by his behaviour, so I wonder why isn't he mocking and belittling those men? Ive never seen her behave anything other than calmly on videos and lives and speaking the same way the men do on their videos about him.

Why isn't he mocking them saying they are upset? bit scared of them Paul? Have more respect for them? Whys that? But he's of course not scared of a woman who has shared a vulnerable story about being groomed as a teen, in fact, let's tell her she gets a bit upset and to go cry about it. SUCH an nice guy.
Do you know if anyone has a vid?

I just played a video on a parody account and my boyfriend looked at me dead in the eye and said "Don't...we don't need that n0nce in our life" 😅☠😅☠😅☠😅

Reactions: 6
I’m so far out of the loop.
Where’s Turbo Tina these days? She still hanging on like a clinger?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is so speedy talking tonight. Shut up about the thunder hammer

Reactions: 4
also acting like he NEEDS to say thunderhammer like that every time gifts it and then getting fed up with it... babe youve made the rule yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he's grunting. clearly thinks it makes him more masc x
repeating 'where shall I go on my days off, where shall I go, what shall I do' desperate for an invite!

Reactions: 6
Why is he growling like that 😩

Also. What’s with the ‘who shall I marry. I can marry 28 people’. Bugger off Paul, can guarantee no one wants to marry you.
eugh he makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was a quick month away working Paul, back to his da's bathroom going live 3 times a day. Everything out this man's fucked up mouth is lies

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220707-233652_TikTok.jpg

He looks so malnourished and unwell. I only have hatred for this vile cretinous bleep 🤮🗑🐀😡

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s looking particularly manic tonight, talking to no one cause all his comments and Q&A’s are off, doing strange voices, bouncing around the bathroom and chatting utter bollocks as per. What a freaky little creature

Sophie’s also sent him a rose and a doughnut so that’s her yearly income from her OnlyFans gone😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
PAUL YA DADS TRYNA GET SOME KIP SHUT THE duck UP ABOUT bleeping THUNDER HAMMERS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.