Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic slightly, but my god I've not stopped laughing at you lot, some of the comments on the videos and the situation. Why is everyone so funny, it's killing me off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It would make sense that they’ve been together weeks from her Mum’s comment, he’s been super resilient and smarmy over the last few weeks and normally that comes when he’s got someone in his life and it’s only when he hasn’t that the internet gets to him & the chopper is on standby. He never responded to the Faceparty saga and we’ve not had any hotel bookings - it all makes sense! Nothing can get in the way of Pool when he’s in love 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Strange she's got back with him only after all that Cameo money started rolling in, she's more transparent than the dirty little groomer she's let back into her kids life. If it wasn't for the fact she had a kid I'd be laughing but as it happens I am absolutely disgusted at what a foul woman she is. Wasn't Fred & Rose West from Gloucester? Ugh

Reactions: 15
Not posted on this thread for ages but to say I was shocked at yesterday’s shenanigans is an understatement!
I cannot believe she has let that p0ncey ham looking irritating c@nt back in her house!!
Never liked her, she’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and this just proves it! All she cares about is money, she let that cretin look after her kid after only just meeting him. He spoke to her kid like tit at times on live too. She’s a money hungry witch and will literally do anything for it.

Reactions: 9
I need these 2 twats to have a day off today because what with this, number 10 and love Island tonight I'm gonna be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus. As if griphook was the one he's been mumping on about for the past few weeks. Imagine trying to seriously call yourself a mother after letting pedalo pool back into your life and house. Absolute vomit of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My goodness. I’ve been away for too long and Pool is still hamming around!
Vile creature isn’t he 🤮

Reactions: 4
Did she go live since? Or she knows she’d be ripped a new one
She said yesterday on the first live that "it's so weird having comments off" as if that in itself wouldn't ring alarm bells. Not surprised though, think it's cabbage between those ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s going to be onlyfans isn’t it. And one of us will have to subscribe to screenshot it. I am not doing it. I give you hamlets enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not posted on this thread for ages but to say I was shocked at yesterday’s shenanigans is an understatement!
I cannot believe she has let that p0ncey ham looking irritating c@nt back in her house!!
Never liked her, she’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and this just proves it! All she cares about is money, she let that cretin look after her kid after only just meeting him. He spoke to her kid like tit at times on live too. She’s a money hungry witch and will literally do anything for it.
Her babys dad must be a head allowing him near his kid

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.