Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie babs I hope your dignity was worth those 900 likes on TikTok 💀 someone call the coroner because I’m bleeping deed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you know what. I checked tattle lately and I thought it has gone very quiet. And lo and behold hey ho Sophie's back. I think they're having us all on. Clout chasers

Who is worse him or her

Reactions: 5
I can't. bleeping jeffree star look alone clout chasing boring bleeping witch. How sad can you get to do tiktoks with him. Watch your kid babes. I'm gobsmacked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie was on live calling Paul out on liking that 16 year old IG bikini pic after they broke up and now this?!? Does she have no shame. If you have to hang out with Paul for clout knowing the attention around him is all bad!!b

Reactions: 15
I honestly feel like this was there plan all along tbh just for clout I mean it’s worked hasn’t it 🤣

Reactions: 9
PSA. Sophie, that lip combo makes you look more like a ****** than normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly feel like this was there plan all along tbh just for clout I mean it’s worked hasn’t it 🤣
I think she’s always been about clout. Then when they split all her lives/content was about Pool. It’s what brought the views. Then the views dropped because she’s absolutely bleeping vacant and can hardly string a sentence together. So she’s wheeled out the main attraction again. She’s vile. It’s not like she’s unaware of what he’s like. She deserves all she gets now. I hope it was worth it the stupid witch 😤

Reactions: 9
I've skipped 7pages to say this but fo duck sake Sophie. I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that you're bleeping pig ugly and look like Skeltor. But you're that desperate for clout you would even go there, you deserve to have your child removed. I hope that tiny peen I so special to you enough to make you realise you have ruined your own life. You manky twit

Reactions: 11
If it is true that they are together then she is just as bad as him, she made herself out to be a victim and everyone stood by and supported her…both of them can rot in hell

Reactions: 10
If it is true that they are together then she is just as bad as him, she made herself out to be a victim and everyone stood by and supported her…both of them can rot in hell
Even if they're not together and it's all 'ex vibes' she's still a clout chasing idiot and he's a nonce.

Reactions: 8
Haven't checked this thread in yonks but I literally thought I was seeing things today. Has she got no shame?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.