Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now come on she does OnlyFans 🙄 😂😂😂. Though not much vocab needed there! I mean this is her general expression……..
I don’t mean to come across as a witch, but I’m about to. How in the bleeping world does this girl have an only fans. She looks like she’d be as good of a shag as will off the inbetweeners. Imagine paying to watch her get off with a blank expression on her face 🤢

I’m really sorry for this but just imagine them two going at it, she lays there like a plank of wood, pool keeps his jumper and socks on and they stare into each other’s lifeless eyes while all you can hear is squeaking and then an aggressive njahahah after 35 seconds

Jesus. As if griphook was the one he's been mumping on about for the past few weeks. Imagine trying to seriously call yourself a mother after letting pedalo pool back into your life and house. Absolute vomit of a woman.
GRIPHOOK I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS AT MY DESK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I don’t mean to come across as a witch, but I’m about to. How in the bleeping world does this girl have an only fans. She looks like she’d be as good of a shag as will off the inbetweeners. Imagine paying to watch her get off with a blank expression on her face 🤢

I’m really sorry for this but just imagine them two going at it, she lays there like a plank of wood, pool keeps his jumper and socks on and they stare into each other’s lifeless eyes while all you can hear is squeaking and then an aggressive njahahah after 35 seconds

GRIPHOOK I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS AT MY DESK
Griphook vibes babs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s going to be onlyfans isn’t it. And one of us will have to subscribe to screenshot it. I am not doing it. I give you hamlets enough!
I think if you screenshot OF content and distrubute it you can get done for it. Don't quote me on that though just something I've heard in the past
😬

Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t like the girl but don’t think anyone should be distributing her OF content. I think her getting back with Pool is embarrassing enough.

Reactions: 15
He’s defo traded a pair of lenova AirPods and some calming crystals for a tiktok appearance (not that he needed to when she’s as desperate for attention as they come)

Reactions: 6
Does she actually have an only fans???

Paul is such a control freak (& n0nce) that I didn't think he'd be able to cope with dating someone who has an OF.. that seems strange to me given that he is repulsed by alcohol etc 😂.

Reactions: 8
How sad must you be to befriend a groomer for a bit of attention, especially if you are a mother

On a side note though imagine being that irresponsible of a parent to allow a predator back into your life and around your child. Shame on you Sophie, definitely an unfit mother. Wanting views more than the safety of your own son. Might just call social services on her 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 11
I've not been posting on here for a good couple of threads but i have been dipping in and out of the comments! However, i am literally in shock of Sophie coming up on my FYP with her "surprise guest" video and seeing pedalo Paul there! I was on her live a couple of months ago and she was slagging him off so much - I knew she was with him for clout but didn't know she was this desperate to go back there! Also why does she look like a man even more lately?

People have OF and thats their own choice but i cant get the image of them two on the OF videos out my head 🤢🤢

I really hope she knows what she id doing as it just screams attention seeking at his finest - bet she cat wait for dates to ikea!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused with all the talk of onlyfans as I don’t think she actually has it? Her insta is private and not that many followers and no links anywhere

Reactions: 3
He’s on live, saying he’s going to a funeral whilst getting dressed on camera, like literally putting pants on and having a laugh.

Is he on crack?

Reactions: 6
What’s that on his forehead? Sorry if I shouldn’t ask that!

Reactions: 1
why are people gifting his live?? I also dont understand posting videos or going live without the comments on?? whats the point!!

What’s that on his forehead? Sorry if I shouldn’t ask that!
its probably crabs from being with sophie the dirty witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crusty crabs is live from his dad's bathroom, very pass agg today! With a touch of manic. What a bleep.

He’s for sure had a drink !! Wtf was that live 🧐 I hope he doesn’t do a Tik tok at this funeral or outside the church or something I feel like he might😫

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.