Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly feel like this was there plan all along tbh just for clout I mean it’s worked hasn’t it 🤣
Im late here but yes this was my first thought too looked back on their tiktoks this has been planned. Notice the sounds they have been using are the same. I didnt see this coming i must say. Shes a ‘clout chaser’ for sure. Or very unwell. Does she have kids? Surely not exposing them to that albino worm

Reactions: 5
Im late here but yes this was my first thought too looked back on their tiktoks this has been planned. Notice the sounds they have been using are the same. I didnt see this coming i must say. Shes a ‘clout chaser’ for sure. Or very unwell. Does she have kids? Surely not exposing them to that albino worm
I agree and it wasn't until recently (I don't follow or bother with Sophie's TT) noticed they've used the same sounds on recent vids. Funny though that the reaction has backfired and the parody accounts have gone for both of them. I know for some bad publicity is still good but on an app that depends on gifts and with Sophie getting less than 2k on her last Paul guesting vid, nae luck chuck.

Reactions: 3
They’re both uneducated FUCKS - CANT even string a sentence that makes sense professionally let alone have any morals

Reactions: 7
Does Sophie work? Wonder if it was her he was coming off the live for the other night? The girl was in work but has a lunch break at 23:00

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain how Paul got so big on TikTok, I only came across him recently and I don’t get it, the man’s a weirdo. He reminds of that Rebel Wilson movie where she gets hit on the head and sees herself completely differently to how the rest of the world sees her, he was in a live one day I seen someone else repost and he seemed manic saying into the phone “man I’m so bleeping confident yeah” no man your delusional. He’s painfully unattractive which is fine if you have a personality but sadly he has the weirdest personality ever.

Reactions: 10
Does Sophie work? Wonder if it was her he was coming off the live for the other night? The girl was in work but has a lunch break at 23:00
The girl can barely string a sentence together so I'm gonna go for a solid no in the work department 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone explain how Paul got so big on TikTok, I only came across him recently and I don’t get it, the man’s a weirdo. He reminds of that Rebel Wilson movie where she gets hit on the head and sees herself completely differently to how the rest of the world sees her, he was in a live one day I seen someone else repost and he seemed manic saying into the phone “man I’m so bleeping confident yeah” no man your delusional. He’s painfully unattractive which is fine if you have a personality but sadly he has the weirdest personality ever.
He was already getting quite a big following before all the n0nce stuff, hence why Sophie got with him. They’re both attention whores. He was a bit of a cringe character. A little oddity. Doing unfunny TikToks and tit dances. Then the age of his ex (and mother of his child) came out along with other worrying allegations and his following sky rocketed. So it’s car crash viewing. Sophie added to these allegations and bathed in the limelight. She still only has about 12k followers with all the attention he’s brought over the last year, which is testament to how bleeping boring she is!

Reactions: 8
He was already getting quite a big following before all the n0nce stuff, hence why Sophie got with him. They’re both attention whores. He was a bit of a cringe character. A little oddity. Doing unfunny TikToks and tit dances. Then the age of his ex (and mother of his child) came out along with other worrying allegations and his following sky rocketed. So it’s car crash viewing. Sophie added to these allegations and bathed in the limelight. She still only has about 12k followers with all the attention he’s brought over the last year, which is testament to how bleeping boring she is!
I only seen her yesterday on his page, he gives off such bad vibes, he’s clearly been like this his whole life because you would think someone would step in if this wasn’t how he always behaved. He’s also a liar I’ve watched him try lie a few times to scare people into backing off saying he’s gotten his union involved major narcissist vibes too.

Reactions: 2
I only seen her yesterday on his page, he gives off such bad vibes, he’s clearly been like this his whole life because you would think someone would step in if this wasn’t how he always behaved. He’s also a liar I’ve watched him try lie a few times to scare people into backing off saying he’s gotten his union involved major narcissist vibes too.
He’s a compulsive liar. And a fantasist. Oh and a predator 😡

Reactions: 2
9p per 1000 views, she’d have made more money putting his birth certificate up her arse on her only fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s got comments off on all vids now. She’s clearly being called out (of course). Was this the type of attention you wanted you numb plank?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.