Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To echo everyone else… WHAT. THE. duck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Been too wrapped up in what’s going on in Parliament today, went on to tiktokfor the first vid to be of him & Sophie, RAN here, to read they were live together?!?!?!

I have no words!! Absolutely rank.

She is so desperate for clout she will clearly do anything. He finishes work (early, not a month like he said) and the first thing he does is goes to Sophie’s, not to see his son?! bleeping baffling. It honestly gives me the boke. I hope the pair of them get cancelled. Had it with their tit. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i need a video and suimmary of the live. i have seen 2 clips on tik tok. They were together for him to pick something up? and are going live tonight? my phone isnt giving me notifications when he goes live any more. i literally have the bell on JUST for hgim ahaha.

Do we rhink this is the person hes been cryptic about? Im bleeping LOVING IT. Parliament and this is getting me through today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i need a video and suimmary of the live. i have seen 2 clips on tik tok. They were together for him to pick something up? and are going live tonight? my phone isnt giving me notifications when he goes live any more. i literally have the bell on JUST for hgim ahaha.

Do we rhink this is the person hes been cryptic about? Im bleeping LOVING IT. Parliament and this is getting me through today
I’ve seen some comments saying he’s staying over at hers so I imagine they will go live tonight for the attention

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well it’s had the reaction she wanted. 500 followers from her snakey colab with the 42 year old who begs 19 year olds to meet him in his hotel room. I could think of better achievements. Absolute bint.

Reactions: 13
The parody accounts are saying he's staying at sophies for the night?
Im going to vom, the whole of nottingham deserves an emergency evacuation :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not much in life (or on tiktok especially 😂) shocks me, but this turn of events has. She's either very calculating or very thick 🤷‍♀️ Probably a bit of both. To think I supported her as well, thinking she'd been manipulated to duck by the see through little weasel ...🙊

Reactions: 8
Being fair she needed this. How else is she going to increase followers and traffic to her OF? She talks like she’s had a lobotomy. Her personality is drier than Pool’s skin 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean the Sophie saga was my fav so 2.0 could be even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not much in life (or on tiktok especially 😂) shocks me, but this turn of events has. She's either very calculating or very thick 🤷‍♀️ Probably a bit of both. To think I supported her as well, thinking she'd been manipulated to duck by the see through little weasel ...🙊
Tbf I think a lot of people were but her behaviour was telling after they split, she’s absolutely thrived off the attention which tells me why she went there in the first place. Look at his other exes - off the radar, don’t want any attention at all. I kind of thought she was making digs at him a few weeks ago by all of a sudden wearing that beige PLT cap he made that 😝 face in. She’s very sneaky when you deep her posts & behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Ahhhh. I’ve had a 3 week Paul/Tattle detox. But I must tell you, this evening I have felt pure joy seeing fellow Hammies old and new sprinting/galloping/trotting & injuring themselves getting here to report their horror over the car crash that is Sophie & Paul, just as I did. It’s bloody good to be back.
First on the agenda, besides Sophie enabling a pead0phile, is her bleeping aesthetic nurse needs to step away from the needles and be reported to Trading Standards 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I truly apologise for ever defending sophie (i thought she was vulnerable and being manipulated by paul). what a vile turn of events. they’ll have said ‘oh tattle will have a field day talking about us’ all gleeful and excited at the prospect, but all you two are doing is confirming your absolute weirdness. not to mention enabling paul’s predatory behaviour. now paul can say to his next teen, oh look! i’m even friends with my ex still. what a nice guy i am. well done sophie

Reactions: 18
Well I had a lovely day pretending to play golf with my hubby’s colleagues’ wives and now this tit. Wtf!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
mynamesboo1.0 on tiktok, doing a live raising awareness about Paul and Sophie is in the comments chatting pure waffle.
This girl just put up a video saying Sophie was in her live telling her she's a clout chaser!!! The absolute AUDACITY to tell a victim of grooming this who has been calling out Pauls very, very obvious grooming and predatory behaviour. Im actually sickened by her.

She's obviously one of the most bland and boring people on tik tok but then a few days ago was on live, driving in the rain, with her kid in the car and her eyes glued to her phone looking at comments. She's a disgrace!!!!

Reactions: 15
Shame on her !! She is actually worse than him IMO. Paul is a deluded narc, but she is very aware of all his morally wrong doings.

Reactions: 12
You just know she saw that ‘I’m sorry 🥹’ TikTok and messaged him like - oh babe you ok, come get ya paperwork.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.