Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #39 Njahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEVER in my life have I ran to tattle so fast. WTF?!?!?! I’ve only just seen 😨 I need to catch up.
I cannot stand Sophie, never have. SHE is obsessed with him! Never stops talking about him.
Wtf?!!

Reactions: 12
mynamesboo1.0 on tiktok, doing a live raising awareness about Paul and Sophie is in the comments chatting pure waffle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All she has done is complain about her comments section being filled with comments about paul, yet she clearly loves it as here she is yet again. She could have posted his stuff back to him. Instead he’s staying her house around her child after she’s commented on parody accounts about the inappropriate ages of girls he’s interested in.
Absolute clout chasing personality vacuum

Reactions: 10
Hope they get back together so he will leave the teens alone. Sophie is welcome to him.

mynamesboo1.0 on tiktok, doing a live raising awareness about Paul and Sophie is in the comments chatting pure waffle.
I saw her comment “well you commented green green grass in my live” hardly comparable to hanging out with a non$e soph

• Haha
Sophie just fucked herself in the arse here. Everyone will dislike her now, what a weirdo

Reactions: 17
Sophie just fucked herself in the arse here. Everyone will dislike her now, what a weirdo
I don’t think she cares. It’s clear sharane was her only mate and by the sounds of things having followers and a man is the only thing that’s important to her

Reactions: 9
This is going to ruin her future love life. Fair enough if she was with him, they split, then she found out what he's like and she had no more to do with him. But to split up, know exactly what his is, reference him and his controversies in most videos and lives and THEN rekindle what ever the duck they have going on....what??? No man in future will want anything to do with her. What kind of bloke would? She should be ashamed of herself, grim.
This, 100%. I'm not even outraged - she's clearly a truly pathetic, thick weirdo to be ignored/pitied. I can't even fathom how anybody could be so desperate for a bit of attention. Get a bleeping life girl - like, seriously.

Reactions: 13
I could be madly in love and infatuated with someone but If they had a public presence and I knew they were absolutely detested by practically everyone, there is no way I would be seen dead with them!
she has to be in it for money and clout! Not all attention is good attention Sophie! Clearly infamy is more important than being seen as a decent person!

Reactions: 5
Are they back together then? Hopefully she doesn’t buy yoghurts anymore to avoid #YoghurtPotGate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently it was to pick up his certificates. Even if he didn’t want them posting they’d be left on the doorstep if he was collecting in person; not inviting him in to do a TikTok dance. Dickheads.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.