Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but how are we going to keep a straight face in court when all our messages comparing him to ham are read out? I'm going to need to start practising.
This comment is killing me, I can't stop thinking about it šŸ¤£.

Imagine how many times billy bear ham would be mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait until the Paul finds out police or anyone else he is speaking to donā€™t care. If multimillionaire celebs cannot do anything from people talking about them online little ole Paul living in his Dads wonā€™t. Paul has ruined his own life he will never live a normal life again, even if he gets a proper job in the future his digital footprint is huge texts of him trying to meet with 19 year olds, confirming himself he did sleep with a 16 year old, that weird video of him in the shop talking the 19 year old in the towel. There is so much on him and it will only continue to grow because he cannot leave tiktok.

Reactions: 25
GET TOOO DAA CHOPPPPAAA,

Paulā€™s taking everybody to court to get the free speech act revoked.

Also why does he not make any sense. Heā€™ just mashing words together and hoping they make sense. bleeping soggy cucumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He will have been sacked from his care job and contacted his union blaming us and tiktok.
I agree! The union is probably because this month long job has found out about his groomer behaviour on tiktok and sacked him. That's the only way involving a union would make sense OR he's just waffling out his hole as usual.

Reactions: 15
This comment is killing me, I can't stop thinking about it šŸ¤£.

Imagine how many times billy bear ham would be mentioned!
Also would we have to get called by our tattle names?? because that makes it even more funnier

"This was posted by...erm... Mouth full of fangs? Is that correct"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
These next few threads are going to be a new favourite I can tell

Reactions: 15
I have a thoughtā€¦. What if gammon chops means something along the lines of :

this agent is representing many people who have been mocked or outed onlineā€¦. And this is where heā€™s come up with the terms ā€œunionā€ and ā€œlegal actionā€, ā€œpolice fileā€- so like a groups attempt at action against tattle and tiktok creators/users

because he canā€™t, in all seriousness mean an agent of the talent kind- whatā€™s he going to be put forward for? Mens skincare Ads? Love island? BGT? 24hours in police custody?

Leave it out. Something bigger is brewing and heā€™s a teeny cog in the big wheel of it, im Convinced

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree! The union is probably because this month long job has found out about his groomer behaviour on tiktok and sacked him. That's the only way involving a union would make sense OR he's just waffling out his hole as usual.
that makes sense if anything got back to the employer they would need to suspend him while they're investigating and if he got a job recently he would be on probation so it's super easy to sack him

Reactions: 4
Just seen a video of someone saying about their son and friends adding him and him only accepting the girls. All under 18 too

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hi hamalam, itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve been on here, Iā€™ve missed my little hamily, how r we all doing? Can u believe Billy bear is trying to convince us he has an agent šŸ¤£ more like benefits advisor/online agent, heā€™s such a bleeping pink quilt isnā€™t he

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just patiently waiting on Paul to make a video stating his latest excuse for being caught messaging young girls as his dog stepped on a bee šŸ šŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.