Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #37 who's sixteen?????!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be better than when Amber's lawyer mentioned the "Amber Turd" nickname in court.

Is it true, Mr Breach, that you were given such nicknames as Victorian Ghost, Billy Bear Ham, and See Through Sausage? Didn't the defendants also claim that you didn't get enough tummy time as a baby due to your unbelievably flat head? In fact, was it not suggested that you resembled a thumb on many occasions because of this.....? 😂😂
Can't wait for the photo of a slice of Billy bear ham to be used as exhibit A in the court room. Followed by exhibit B which will be a photo of an onion left out for too long.
Is it not true Mr Breach that you farted in the bath while leaving a creepy message to what you thought was a 19 year old girl but was actually a 32 year old woman catfishing you? 💨 💩 😂😂😂
STOP I'm about to die 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take a shot every time he says he’s going down the “legal route”
Actually don’t, you’d die of alcohol poisoning!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if these idiots would still be defending him if he was grooming their teenage daughters

Reactions: 15
if pool had an agent/management wouldnt he have to have the email of his manager somewhere on his socials?

if pool had an agent/management wouldnt he have to have the email of his manager somewhere on his socials?
if he does have management then we would be able to see who it is and we can email them - i do not want this man getting any deals or opportunities after what he has done

Reactions: 8
Not sure if any of you followed all the lucy rose and her ponce partner bryan drama on tiktok a few months ago but they tried to take it to the police and got told by them that nothing could be done because it was just internet drama! i really don’t think the police are gonna care about people calling you billy bear babs
SHE'S BACK! I JUST SAW HER ON LIVE! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You would join a union when you have a job, which would then help you with workplace matters, represent you and cover the cost from your monthly membership payment....

I'm currently in talks with my union rep due to stuff going on with my job, could you imagine if I went to her and was like... someone on the internet said I was a pedao because I actively seek out small teenagers.

She would laugh in my face.

Pool, we are all howling at u, babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
so its been ages since ive been on here, whats this going away with work for 4 weeks etc. Is it community service wasnt he due in court a couple months back or was that all shite?

Reactions: 3
What is legal and what is illegal to say about someone online? I feel like saying why are you speaking to 19 year olds is absolutely fair and a duty of care type question.

does angone know genuinely what is illegal on social media? Confused by his new video.

Reactions: 5
If the police are aware and he’s taking legal action should he be saying it all on Tik tok. Imagine our tattle names in a police file :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What is legal and what is illegal to say about someone online? I feel like saying why are you speaking to 19 year olds is absolutely fair and a duty of care type question.

does angone know genuinely what is illegal on social media? Confused by his new video.

Reactions: 1
If the police are aware and he’s taking legal action should he be saying it all on Tik tok. Imagine our tattle names in a police file :ROFLMAO:
I can just imagine Lincolnshire police sat around a table discussing tattle.

“sir this ca- gay -oo called him a n0nce and used a zero instead of an o”
“Is that how you pronounce it ma’am? I thought it was cag-ay-U”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.