Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping bargains by karan blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 I simply stated I didn't understand how anyone would associate themselves with someone who openenly body shamed someone on such a huge platform

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it makes me really sad (as a mid 30s OAP) that girls loke her are seen as hash tag boss babe hustle culture gurus by some young impressionable folk. Whereas inactual fact she is pidgeon holing herself so young into a line of work that has no realiability or stability, and may affect and limit her future choices. its such a strange world we live in.

My niece is 16, taking her a levels v seriously and wants to go to uni not sure of her career cgoices yet... inner city kid but still aspirational. Her mother had kid at 18 and did a degree whilst being a single mum. i just am flabbergasted by how some people seem to just fancy taking the easy option and while away their days degrading themselves by having mindless conversations with Paul and claiming they are influencers.
Same! And I hate saying it because so many jump on you like you’re not supporting women empowering themselves. I’m sorry but selling your most intimate pics and videos for a tenner is not empowerment imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Best thing is I doubt Paul even subscribed to an Only Fans account, he’s only just upgraded to Spotify premium 😂😂

Reactions: 7
How is this Olivia not embarrassed? She must want the clout THAT bad! She arse licks him on live, chats tit about him when he leaves the live, but I think she’s fallen under the same narcissistic spell that Sophie did!
I knew she was a div.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think the biggest ick for me at the moment (despite the obvious grooming of minors) is the fact that he doesn’t drive. Imagine being 42 and sitting on public transport on your own just to have a look at the velvetisers in hotel chocolat. He has the cognitive ability of a 12 year old.
“Bored today, might get the bus int town and look for some girls in maccies” 🤢

Reactions: 24
The Shoes though, what 42 year old man goes out with shoes in that state anyway, come on Sheffield, do you best

Pool Ick Number 37,849 unlocked, anyone above Teenager in White Socks
You know he felt so uncomfortable surrounded by them boys

• Haha
I am not really talking about my personal take on public facing sex work...

my point is that she is SO young and is developing NO skills that can help her if she decides not to do that anymore - she was saying she is a tik tok influencer and social media is her job as well as only fans sex work.... What worries me generally is that there is no guaranteed longevity in any of that type of career, and none of those types of work have any accreditable skills or anything that would help on a CV... To get to 24-5 with a CV that says youve done nothing for years cant be helpful. I gues I dont know what the future holds but we live in a strange world and I hate to see someone like Paul be so reckless and leading people down such a precarious path.
Oh no, I wasn't aiming that at you. I completely agree with what you're saying 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Never understood why people put their lives on the internet then when they get ‘trolled’ say you don’t know me
Considering he’s on live for hours upon hours and anyone that isn’t blind can see what type of person he is then yes they have a good idea about him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul going out to what I assume a pub tomorrow to watch the football game where presumably tons of drunk young men will be…can’t wait to see how that unfolds

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just looked at that Karen’s tt and I didn’t see one comment not ripping her a new one for going out with pool, what is she thinking, I don’t particularly like her when she pops up, I think she has a bit of an attitude tbh, it’s probably all for clout anyway!

Reactions: 6
Paul's starting to get very cocky commenting on quirks account. And actually using his own profile and not a burner

Reactions: 5
Paul going out to what I assume a pub tomorrow to watch the football game where presumably tons of drunk young men will be…can’t wait to see how that unfolds
I have a feeling its some sort of charity event, he would never go out with the lads for a pint and watch the footy!

yeah why is he so arrogant/gobby recently?! it's so embarrassing
It reminds me of when a celebrity (don’t let that get to your head Paul), randomly decides to go proper right wing like a Katie Hopkins or Lawrence Fox. They know the worse they are and the more controversial they are they’ll be talked about more. He’s doing just that, only in the street, he walks away or calls for security when confronted 😂😂

How brave is Paul getting, on his own account as well. There has to be a reason he’s so manic and behaving like this - doesn’t it usually mean something has gone on like being catfished or met a new 19 year old?
I hate to agree with him, but Paul does have a point on this one. I would absolutely LOVE to see him on with the hunter group though, they wouldn’t take any of his tit. He wouldn’t dare though as his intellect is too low for any of these people.

0645021B-553D-45BD-BAB8-C75956E6B1FB.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’ve just looked at that Karen’s tt and I didn’t see one comment not ripping her a new one for going out with pool, what is she thinking, I don’t particularly like her when she pops up, I think she has a bit of an attitude tbh, it’s probably all for clout anyway!
She’s deleting and blocking everyone that comments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thing is, he can’t lie about where he’s going because no matter where it is people will take a photo of him there, I pray he’s going to a pub tomorrow and gets rinsed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.