Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is gonna tell Paul we don’t have to be in his relationship to know 16 and 27 isn’t right

Reactions: 17
Idk if its a pisstake but Bargains by Karen on TT reckons she knows Paul and she is going out with him tomorrow night. Maybe its an Oldies TikTok meet.

Bargains by Karen - she has just posted and apparently she is going out with Paul tomorrow night???? WTF. An actual woman who has fully developed. But sounds like theyre friends. He has friends???
😭 Didn't see this before I posted! I wonder if it's legit!

Attachments

Idk if its a pisstake but Bargains by Karen on TT reckons she knows Paul and she is going out with him tomorrow night. Maybe its an Oldies TikTok meet.

😭 Didn't see this before I posted! I wonder if it's legit!
Isn’t she a GP? Do they often mingle with predators 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’ve got the best video of Paul having a rant and my video compressor isn’t working 😭😭 gonna have to keep trying 😂

• Haha
She gets on my nerves preaching, I only became aware of her when she moaned about her not being sat with her kids of flight but refused to pay. Entitled
Since then I’ve seen her sharing her payslips,I don’t think gp maybe nurse practitioner?

She’s a nurse in a GP surgery and a class A knob. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 15
Olivia is your typical, I had a baby young and instead of working honestly to provide a great life for my child, I’m too my to exploit myself not just on OF but by clinging to the clout of a man who’s famous for grooming and dancing online. I’m sorry but she’s raising a son especially, she should be practising better morals than being a ped0 apologist. Do better for the girls your son will meet love.
it makes me really sad (as a mid 30s OAP) that girls loke her are seen as hash tag boss babe hustle culture gurus by some young impressionable folk. Whereas inactual fact she is pidgeon holing herself so young into a line of work that has no realiability or stability, and may affect and limit her future choices. its such a strange world we live in.

My niece is 16, taking her a levels v seriously and wants to go to uni not sure of her career cgoices yet... inner city kid but still aspirational. Her mother had kid at 18 and did a degree whilst being a single mum. i just am flabbergasted by how some people seem to just fancy taking the easy option and while away their days degrading themselves by having mindless conversations with Paul and claiming they are influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s on one tonight 😂

Attachments

• Sick
it makes me really sad (as a mid 30s OAP) that girls loke her are seen as hash tag boss babe hustle culture gurus by some young impressionable folk. Whereas inactual fact she is pidgeon holing herself so young into a line of work that has no realiability or stability, and may affect and limit her future choices. its such a strange world we live in.

My niece is 16, taking her a levels v seriously and wants to go to uni not sure of her career cgoices yet... inner city kid but still aspirational. Her mother had kid at 18 and did a degree whilst being a single mum. i just am flabbergasted by how some people seem to just fancy taking the easy option and while away their days degrading themselves by having mindless conversations with Paul and claiming they are influencers.
I'm all for bodily autonomy and doing whatever you want with your body as an adult. There should be no shame in sex work and I definitely think the legal boundaries should be changed in the UK so that we make sure sex workers are being kept safe. That being said though, it worries me that so many young girls are taking the leap into onlyfans straight out of college. It's not what it's made out to be and most don't make the kind of money that people flaunt on the internet.

I don't know about anyone else but I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my life until I was about 24/25. The internet is forever and when they get older they may very well regret what they've done when they realise they need a job with financial stability.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did Pool really just say he doesn’t get on with men because he doesn’t like to degrade women (amongst other cliche things like cars and drinking)? He literally degrades them by not giving anyone over his very small age window a chance, or over a certain weight, or hair colour, or if they’re from a certain town he considers low class. Not to mention discussing how their private parts smell to an audience, he is the lowest of the low kind of male. And if he thinks he has to like cars and drinking to get on with men what the hell does he have in common with women, makeup and love island (seeing as he’s the one coming out with gender cliches)?

I’m a woman, I have loads of male friends who I have nothing in common with. The reason he doesn’t have male friends is because they can’t be groomed and see him for the creep he is, oh and the fact he can’t use them to get his end away
Yep totally. I don’t think many women above 25+ would be his friend anyway, because most would recognise his penchant for young women as worrying, and generally not have much in common with a deadbeat parent who still lives with his dad, no social life or career etc.

But also Paul only sees women as sex objects/potential girlfriends, if they don’t suit that need then he won’t waste any time investing in getting to know them because why bother?

Reactions: 6
I asked her about it and was promptly blocked... I also pointed out that holding people accountable was not trolling 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm all for bodily autonomy and doing whatever you want with your body as an adult. There should be no shame in sex work and I definitely think the legal boundaries should be changed in the UK so that we make sure sex workers are being kept safe. That being said though, it worries me that so many young girls are taking the leap into onlyfans straight out of college. It's not what it's made out to be and most don't make the kind of money that people flaunt on the internet.

I don't know about anyone else but I didn't really know what I wanted to do with my life until I was about 24/25. The internet is forever and when they get older they may very well regret what they've done when they realise they need a job with financial stability.
I am not really talking about my personal take on public facing sex work...

my point is that she is SO young and is developing NO skills that can help her if she decides not to do that anymore - she was saying she is a tik tok influencer and social media is her job as well as only fans sex work.... What worries me generally is that there is no guaranteed longevity in any of that type of career, and none of those types of work have any accreditable skills or anything that would help on a CV... To get to 24-5 with a CV that says youve done nothing for years cant be helpful. I gues I dont know what the future holds but we live in a strange world and I hate to see someone like Paul be so reckless and leading people down such a precarious path.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.