Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he is so excited about going clubbing tomorrow, can’t wait for him to be harassed by tons of men 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s really struggling to make conversation, it’s so awkward. Can tell he’s intimidated by this Shaza girl

Reactions: 10
He’s really struggling to make conversation, it’s so awkward. Can tell he’s intimidated by this Shaza girl
He can’t control the conversation with her like he does with Olivia and he’s shitting himself, especially now she’s asking why he left his care job

Reactions: 9
Shazza and her friend keep laughing and Paul finds it so annoying, he starts saying hi to random people and creating random conversations, it’s like the fake yawn

He’s buzzing for his night out, can’t wait for him to get ambushed

Reactions: 14
I honestly believe they are going out tomorrow and in some weird alternate universe they know each other.

I’m not a fan of Karen, I find her very self righteous and forceful with her opinions however nobody deserves the shower of tit that will come down when drunk men from a day of drinking in prep for the football get hold of Paul. I also knew it wouldn’t be a man, he would combust if they got more attention from women than him.

It goes to show though how pathetic his life is, all day on live with people who can’t stand him and constantly banging on about a night out with another content creator. Not a single friend in the world and a son who doesn’t want to know him.

Reactions: 11
Been thinking hard about my favourite pool era. I’ve decided it’s disco lights era. Not the tiktok filter though, just Pool going out and buying an actual disco light and seeing his hand rush to turn it on. The thirst traps in his black tshirt with his arms above his head to appear muscly. The air fingering. Just iconic really

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It feels like watching Chyanne the way the drama moves so quickly and there are always new characters being unlocked. I truly can’t keep up 😂

Reactions: 4
Been thinking hard about my favourite pool era. I’ve decided it’s disco lights era. Not the tiktok filter though, just Pool going out and buying an actual disco light and seeing his hand rush to turn it on. The thirst traps in his black tshirt with his arms above his head to appear muscly. The air fingering. Just iconic really
I forgot about the arms above his head 🤣 somehow he really thought he looked muscular

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just say I will eat my bleeping hat if Paul goes out tomorrow to any bar. He literally would not put himself in that danger.

I'm that confident I would say I would give up wine, however I haven't so if it happens I'll just be eating my hat

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The arms above the head muscle thing 😂 he done that for ages too. The iconic pulsating hand on neck move.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I keep seeing this guy on my FYP. Whats the connection between him and the song “Green Green Grass” by George Ezra? All these videos of him from a distance with it playing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.