Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says patronising and wind up merchant like they’re some lovely, charming traits that a man should have.

Paul, you groom children. A normal man of 42 would not take pleasure in describing himself as patronising or a wind up merchant.

Reactions: 20
Genuinely in shock he is live with them again after his breakdown last time, shows me where his priorities are

Reactions: 8
I can’t watch. That Olivia is just another clout chaser and pretends to be thicker than what she is. Shazza is a bit better at making him look stupid but I just feel like they’re sucking his arse now to stay in with him. I can’t be arsed 😏

Reactions: 8
Omfg how pathetic is that Olivia?im sure she would go there like Sophie just for clout. Can’t stand women who act as pathetic as she did. But that Shazza, she’s much better, can tell she would love to rip into him. Can see the disgust in her face. I honestly hate Paul so much, I just can’t get over how ugly he is. His mannerisms are weird as fook. He’s obsessed with Boo, I think Boo would easily go live with him, no way he would though as he’s a shite bag!

Reactions: 11
“I can’t believe you made me play this”

*knows more words than any song he’s ever had on since 2020 and proceeds to flail around violently in an apparent attempt at dancing*

Reactions: 9
So after his social media break.. his New Year’s resolution is to ‘be more prevalent on the internet […] billboards and ‘lampposts’ (???)’

I have no words for this man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg please tell me someone else has just seen that whole Tina/OnlyFans conversation??? I am so confused 🤣

Reactions: 5
Omg please tell me someone else has just seen that whole Tina/OnlyFans conversation??? I am so confused 🤣
I am so confused too, makes me ill the way they’re referring to the person he’s seeing as a ‘girl’ as well, he’s bloody 42, I should hope he’s seeing a ‘woman’ not a girl

also, off topic but the mouth sounds when he’s lip syncing actually kill me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why was he saying 'I just can't', and why is he live and manic at this time of night? What's happened?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.