Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's mad that for the past 2 years this man has just been a wee inside joke thing with me and my bf, and now he's becoming an international n-sation. what will happen next?
Hopefully he will be made to take some accountability for replying to 15 year olds. Instead of blaming the children.

Reactions: 6
I've just realised bounty between the thighs have been banned. I miss their videos

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Comment off saying “I just want to know what the rules are” bleeping tool
Throwing a bit of rose quartz about he got given apparently

he’s absolutely intolerable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s ranting on live again
I’m confused, he has fans ?? Is he high ? Keeps mentioning his fans, Tina is a fan, but I’m yet to meet another. And going on about quirky following Olivia even though she’s 19, is he missing the point that he’s following to gather info on him, and not to try and poke her with his party sausage

Reactions: 10
“I JUST WANNA KNOW!!! I WANNA KNOW!!”

then turn your comments on are you thick?

edit: omg is he calling out our tattle profile pics?????

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is Olivia defending him so much? I honestly don’t get it, she’s desperate for the clout and followers

Last edited:
I don’t normally watch his lives, just see him saying hi and licking his teeth every now and again when scrolling. Is he usually this agitated?

“I JUST WANNA KNOW!!! I WANNA KNOW!!”

then turn your comments on are you thick?

edit: omg is he calling out our tattle profile pics?????
Haha he can call mine out all he wants. Big shoes, small feet or I can change it to his punched lasagne face. No shits given

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh he’s going to jump all over this guy and whatever he said to this lass on the live right now. And be like , “look, I’m not like this “ etc ..
Paul , you’re the most dangerous type of predator!!

Reactions: 4
Olivia is now saying that a guy who is 70 is completely alright to speak to an 18 year old because she’s an adult.

And Paul is on about “how many of you guys have spoken to a 19 year old bar maid and called her darling?” But that isn’t what you’ve done Paul you’re grooming teenagers not ordering a drink.

Bonus: he’s trying to gaslight Olivia into not having comments on.

Reactions: 21
LOL he said hes going out in town on Saturday to watch the football with people his own age and one is a man.

I don't buy it.

• Haha
This live is so jarring.

She loves the clout, and he loves the attention and validation he is getting from a young girl.

Last edited:
He literally doesn’t have a single friend his own age that isn’t online. If he did he would shout it from the rooftops to prove us all wrong! He’s the biggest bullshitter ever. He will be sat in his room like always.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.