Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just said he doesn’t read tattle etc he’s got people in here but he doesn’t read it himself… absolute BOLLOCKS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s just said he doesn’t read tattle etc he’s got people in here but he doesn’t read it himself… absolute BOLLOCKS 🤣
Hes far too self obsessed to not read absolutely everything he can find on what's being said about him.

Reactions: 14
I'm all for shaz and Olivia, maybe they're trying to get clout like a lot of people say but so be it. They've caused the shittest week for him so far, the closest we've had him to coming off of social media, he got confronted by people in the street, they mentioned the snark page numerous times which I'm sure had a lot of people curious and they've since joined, I'm sure some have ended up here too, and he's now got more eyes on him than he ever had.
olivia is saying bascially she wants to talk to him and shes fine with him - they are doing a live together. ive missed whats happening but it seems shes had a change of heart.

Reactions: 1
Hes far too self obsessed to not read absolutely everything he can find on what's being said about him.
He loves it. Like how he keeps asking for song suggestions when he knows the song will likely be something that takes the piss out of of him. But the videos go viral so he continues to do it

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't buy a steaming bucket of piss off of Paul even if I was on fire.

You arnt influencing or promoting anything Paul you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is this Olivia not embarrassed? She must want the clout THAT bad! She arse licks him on live, chats tit about him when he leaves the live, but I think she’s fallen under the same narcissistic spell that Sophie did!

Reactions: 9
'Guess what Paul's never actually done anything illegal'

I love it when he uses that line because it doesn't come across great. To me that reads as.... 'yeah what I done may of been morally wrong but it wasn't illegal'

just the way he says 'hasn't actually done anything illegal' just confirms he knows it's still wrong regardless.

Reactions: 13
so he’s just said

if his relationship with a sixteen year old was so wrong would he have posted pics of them together on fb?

honestly i’m not even going to comment on that. bleeping disgusting. it’s because you don’t see anything wrong with it you nonce prick

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry if someone has already pointed out but his latest bio “how do you spell catfish?” What does that even mean lol

Reactions: 2
Still deflecting I see - 'you guys made me like this, I used to be nice and polite but now im a sarcastic dick and thats your fault'

No Paul, only one person is responsible for how you, a grown adult, behaves and that person is you. Of course that would involve taking some accountability and we can't have that, can we?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did Pool really just say he doesn’t get on with men because he doesn’t like to degrade women (amongst other cliche things like cars and drinking)? He literally degrades them by not giving anyone over his very small age window a chance, or over a certain weight, or hair colour, or if they’re from a certain town he considers low class. Not to mention discussing how their private parts smell to an audience, he is the lowest of the low kind of male. And if he thinks he has to like cars and drinking to get on with men what the hell does he have in common with women, makeup and love island (seeing as he’s the one coming out with gender cliches)?

I’m a woman, I have loads of male friends who I have nothing in common with. The reason he doesn’t have male friends is because they can’t be groomed and see him for the creep he is, oh and the fact he can’t use them to get his end away

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1. What’s with the not talking to people on Instagram unless they’ve got a “massive account”? Well known people tend not to like people who touch kids just as much as the rest of us.
2. Does he really think the likes of Harry Styles and Cristiano Ronaldo have just popped by his tiktok and now think “oh goody, my chance to be friends with a mouldy ham slice, I thought this day would never come!!”
3. I hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is talking about him going out just like he talks about phone calls. Acting like it is not a normal thing every person does. In other news can’t wait to see him out sitting by himself tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Olivia is your typical, I had a baby young and instead of working honestly to provide a great life for my child, I’m too my to exploit myself not just on OF but by clinging to the clout of a man who’s famous for grooming and dancing online. I’m sorry but she’s raising a son especially, she should be practising better morals than being a ped0 apologist. Do better for the girls your son will meet love.

Reactions: 21
Bargains by Karen - she has just posted and apparently she is going out with Paul tomorrow night???? WTF. An actual woman who has fully developed. But sounds like theyre friends. He has friends???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.