Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I cannot compute I just

we underestimate his manipulation and … just everything

Reactions: 2
Sorry but he would NEVER go live with someone making fun of him like Boo, he doesn’t care because they’re young and wants to continue talking to them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
He is so cocky, I hope they bring him down again.

awful, arrogant little man. He’s trying to regain control with them.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does Paul with the gender filter on look a bit like that Olivia?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“What colour hair do you define yourself as having?” 😭😭😭 Shazza is too funny

• Haha
When he answers one of their questions he’s like a petulant child stomping his feet. I can’t stand his patronising tone, too scared to put his comments on and these girls aren’t doing anything just validating him being on TikTok again.

Thought he was out seducing students in bars tonight anyway? Catfished again?

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but I do like how uncomfortable they make him by talking back to him, he clearly isn’t used to it and he HATES it

Reactions: 9
This Olivia's just kissing his ass for the attention, she's another Toephie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.