Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sad but not happy? Yet he is broken? Does he even know what he’s saying, my bet is he is trying to be vague so girls can message him 🤷‍♀️ It’s so obvious to read him

Reactions: 7
Lol someone said they feel sorry for his son, then someone said he has the features for professional modelling and he turned subscriber comments off again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is so cheeky “no offence but I am bored of comments” THESE PEOPLE PAY TO COMMENT!! He is such an ungrateful pig I have never had more hatred for someone like I do for him

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
He probably got a rock on over it more like

“youre kissing me running down the length of my thighs Sharona” “you make my motor run” etc
'Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind'

Someone knew what they were doing when they got him to play that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s £10 for three months on Spotify atm, he spends way more than that on public transport. Make the investment Poolypopz

'Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind'

Someone knew what they were doing when they got him to play that.
urgh the way I’ve been singing this all these years and not making the noncey connection

Reactions: 2
Him staring off into the distance wistfully and the gifters racking the side "paul the bleep", "paul likes little girls"

It's like a welder's flame, I can't look away

I think he's got tattle open on another screen.

Reactions: 7
Funny how he won’t block the troll gifted though
We have
Dixie Normous
Paul likes little girls
And Paul the Cxnt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine questions as do not know how the "gifts" work on TikTok:-

1) How much are the gifts?
2) Who the hell sits at home watching and decides to "gift" someone sat chatting absolute drivel? Like who are these people??

P.S his beard is looking extra pubey today 👀

I never wanna see Pool mouth “I wanna be your master” ever again. I’m about to yeet myself into the ocean

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Haahahahaha please tell me someone got him playing the song “she was just sixteen years old” then him going AHHH GOD HOPE SHE WAS whilst fake yawning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
PLEASE TELL ME THAT SONG CHOICE WAS ONE OF YOU ON HERE.
I actually laughed out loud, holey hell!

She’ss just 16 years old…

THEN HE SAID ‘I hope so’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t usually comment but can you see comments on a live if comments are turned off….so basically only allow friends or something

Reactions: 4
SCREAMINGGGGGG at him blocking sam pepper who is only known for being a weirdo pervert sexual assaulter himself LMFAO

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.