Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone post his videos for those of us blocked pls 😇😇 the only one from today I can find is a dancing one!

The thought of Paul playing rugby is just reminding me of Ross playing it in friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this has been said before. But sometimes you just get a realisation.

Over 2 years this guy has been pretty high profile on tiktok, and of all the videos out there he has never once been filmed out with friends (apart from Walter who I think probably now has a wegal agweement against him)

Like that is so abnormal and pathetic. I've zero sympathy it actually shows even more so what a horrid pleb he must really be

Reactions: 22
Can anyone tell me why Paul sang that song about jack grealish? This is so late but I am so confused by it

Reactions: 3
He keeps carrying on like this because he’s never had so much attention in his whole life, he doesn’t care that it’s bad. How scary is it that even though there are countless videos on TT which should make anyone think twice about going near him (especially young girls) they still approach him, ask for selfies and get him a Christmas card. The amount of piss taking has clearly had the opposite effect 🫣. The girl who posted the video proving the Xmas card has captioned it “the funniest part is everyone thinking he wrote it himself”. No young lady the funniest part is you fangirling over a creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He keeps carrying on like this because he’s never had so much attention in his whole life, he doesn’t care that it’s bad. How scary is it that even though there are countless videos on TT which should make anyone think twice about going near him (especially young girls) they still approach him, ask for selfies and get him a Christmas card. The amount of piss taking has clearly had the opposite effect 🫣. The girl who posted the video proving the Xmas card has captioned it “the funniest part is everyone thinking he wrote it himself”. No young lady the funniest part is you fangirling over a creep.
I think they were taking the piss by buying the card but that also shows how naive they are. Giving him a card, asking for selfies, telling him you’re his no. 1 fans will only stroke his ego more. He has no self awareness and this will just encourage him, even if he knows they’re piss takers, he’s still getting to interact and pose with young girls and that’s all he wants. I really thought this younger generation were smarter than that but apparently not.

Reactions: 18
Can anyone tell me why Paul sang that song about jack grealish? This is so late but I am so confused by it
He wrote it because he was raging no ‘one’ (women) knew jack before the euros. Have you seen the original? That pretty much explains the lot😂x

Reactions: 4
Someone’s made a video of shoe-gate. I’m deceased. It makes him stand like Forrest Gump. You cannot convince me there is flesh and bone in the top end of those shoes! 😂😂😂
At the end of one of the field videos - he doesnt pick his foot up enough, so the remnants on the shoe drags on the floor it is incredibly obvious he's not on the end of that shoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive just seen a voicenote released from one of his insta chats, talking about a girl getting a tattoo from her bottom, I bleeping gagged.

Is this recent or old? Not heard it before!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I reckon he’s had a right bargon with his shoes!

Sports Direct
Paul: hiiii have you got these in a 6?
Worker: ummm sorry we don’t, but we have these available for half the price in a size 14?
Paul: illlll foowkin tek ummm ☺☺☺🕺🕺🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.