Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only went there because he thought it was actually a hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For someone who is such a snob and an incel, buying £7 Primark shitflickers shouldn’t even be in his vocabulary.

Reactions: 12
That convo earlier about his bland palate reminded me he did this...
Screenshot_20221206_185904_TikTok.jpg

Full on Indian for one- Tikka Masala, Saag Aloo, Bahjis... moaned about the free raita 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
the sentient tin of spam has posted another video. his gf must be at school so he’s got nowt to do x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 12.40.22.png

His shoes 100% have uneven delves in the side the amount of times he walks on the side of his foot because he wants to look chilled to the max when really he's arse nipping over who's gonna confront him next and where the nearest security man is :ROFLMAO:
Also I don't want to imagine his toes but I can't help but think his toenails are absolute JCB diggers😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1789146
His shoes 100% have uneven delves in the side the amount of times he walks on the side of his foot because he wants to look chilled to the max when really he's arse nipping over who's gonna confront him next and where the nearest security man is :ROFLMAO:
Also I don't want to imagine his toes but I can't help but think his toenails are absolute JCB diggers😭
I imagine his toenails are what help grip his shoes on for dear life cause I have no idea how else those shitflickers even stay on his manky feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1789146
The number of emails you have makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys, I apologise for the emails! I do open them on my phone I promise but for some reason it doesn't disappear from my laptop as well and I cba to view some peoples emails once let alone twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I think it's so bleeping funny that he genuinely thinks we all believe he has always been blonde 😅😅😅😅 the stupid little narcissist

He’s live!!!
Ah yes I managed to last 30 seconds. I think I deserve a treat for that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.