Beautybeyondthe_eye #56 Shoedacris' paulgrimage lasted 3 days. Now Noncio is back like he never went away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I think it's so bleeping funny that he genuinely thinks we all believe he has always been blonde 😅😅😅😅 the stupid little narcissist

Ah yes I managed to last 30 seconds. I think I deserve a treat for that

I’ve managed 10 mins. Even whilst working it quickly started to drive me insane. Back with the talking to people on “WhatsApp” or “instagram” again (more like to himself 😂😂😂😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve managed 10 mins. Even whilst working it quickly started to drive me insane. Back with the talking to people on “WhatsApp” or “instagram” again (more like to himself 😂😂😂😂😂😂)
I'm still going.

that beard gets more ginger every time i see him!

also, did someone reccommend this song to him?

'Don't you get tired of looking for high fives?'...someone mustve told him to listen to that!

Reactions: 4
he’s live talking to special ladies up there. after everything that’s happened i’ve never been more shocked and repulsed. he’s a sociopath or something. he loves the notoriety. makes the crying all the more absurd. it’s like in the heat of the moment of some sort of slight he becomes desperate for attention but then half a second later he’s better than ever. i’ve never known anyone over 14 to be like this.

does anyone remember just BEFORE the infamous live he was saying he’s about to take a week off? i saw it on a live and he was maybe going to take a week off to take time out etc? whatever that was, i think he wouldn’t have had such a long time off after the snapchat crying if this week off hadn’t been already on the cards.

i think he’s got his dick wet - either emotionally or literally. he’s either got boob pics / promise of a meet-up / a hot choc somewhere or wanked off to a cam girl perhaps.

boo etc have made him worse and FAR more famous than he would have been otherwise i hope they all leave him too it now as however much you seriously crusade you will not change this man.

Reactions: 26
Makes sense to chat to him on Insta & WhatsApp & him to reply on TikTok. Takes me back to 2 cups & a piece of string day’s thinking we had a phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone clocked the gifter called boo is a troubled psychopath? He’s just said anyone insulting him or even people he hates, he will block 😬

Reactions: 3
All he wants is sympathy. What’s the need to go live and talk to people ONLY through messages? Just text them like any normal person you ugly bleep! I hope he continues to get harassed while he is out daily, I no longer feel sad for him he deserves it all, no remorse, no understanding of what he has ever done wrong.

Reactions: 16
anyone just saw that but where he said he’s so far past sad he’s broken and went on like that for couple mins? said he’s kicked in bits and life won’t be same and he will have to do things different BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT DONT WORRY AVOUT ME - he’s such an attention seeker. what’s he on about

Reactions: 18
“I’m not sad, I’m literally destroyed… sad has been and gone… but don’t worry about it.”

Okay, cool. On with my day I go. Perhaps you could borrow some confidence from someone Paul? That’s how it works, remember?

Reactions: 22
anyone just saw that but where he said he’s so far past sad he’s broken and went on like that for couple mins? said he’s kicked in bits and life won’t be same and he will have to do things different BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT DONT WORRY AVOUT ME - he’s such an attention seeker. what’s he on about
Yeah I saw that. He’s such a weirdo he actually makes me heave. Someone just asked if he’s going through a breakup but he said deffo not he’s just pissed off at life 😂😂

Reactions: 6
It’s so obvious he wants girls messaging him asking if he is okay what age are you Paul. Deal with problems like an adult. GO TO THERAPY??

Reactions: 11
Claire thanks for the follow
Ella May thanks for the rose
delectable pedalo thanks for the hat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually, I’ve thought about it and I think Dawson’s Creek Paul staring wistfully into the distance while some Lilith Fair type music plays is my new favourite Paul. It’s so age appropriate for him: Rachel looking out the window at the rain, Buffy pining over Angel… it’s giving heavy late 90s nostalgia and I love it.

Ally McSqueal?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he trying to flex that he's upgraded to Spotify premium?? He used to get so cringed when the adverts came on. Now he's all "I need song after song to play" and no ads.

He is an actual teenager.

EDIT nevermind, his adverts just came on .

hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he's drunk in this. Can tell by his eyes. Drunk in the middle of the day chatting to no one at all

He's also got the black water bottle which I'm 90% sure he only uses when he is pissed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.