Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly surprised there’s no #australiagirl #travelvlogger

Also, why is she so ungrateful? Tom bought her a £21 cocktail and she put up like 3 stories complaining that she didn’t like it? Just say thank you and shut the duck up molly. If you were as “drunk” as you claim to be you would just get it down you and ignore the taste 😂
2152D6E2-0E2D-4D45-A800-874253EBFD52.png

C77318BE-CE21-4186-AC81-FD8E148DE0F5.png

Reactions: 12
She was clearly having a tit night cos all she was doing was posting on Instagram and tweeting tit

Reactions: 18
Watching her vlog from a few weeks ago and I really don't know how she can say she lives in a small town/village when there's so many bars, shops and restaurants. In my village i just have two co-ops and a pub :ROFLMAO: takes me a 25 minute drive to the nearest big shops as well like the big tescos and sainsburys. My boyfriend lives near Leeds and he lives in the definition of a small village in Yorkshire, there's a nisa and a pub:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I feel like 90% of what she does with Tom is just for the camera in some way.

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry if this is rude but HOW is she not embarrassed by her tiktoks!? I genuinely can't watch them because they make me cringe so much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I started watching Breaking Bad and couldn’t get over how Walter Junior looks like Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my! The narcissistic witch hasn’t got a clue! To think I used to find her quite endearing as well

Give it up Mol and realise that playing dress up all afternoon in Mummy and Daddy’s house isn’t the done thing at 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely trying to rebrand her channel, again in her new ‘premiere’ she says ‘hi I’m molly’ bla bla bla. Thinks she’s a travel YouTube it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her views are so low for how many subs she has when you compare to other similar size channels. not accounting for the fact she’s only gained 29k in nearly 3 years 😬 she just cringes me out tbh

Reactions: 14
I can't with her calling it a penthouse as if it's not just a room in the roof

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.