Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread suggestion goes to @BaileyMC

Molly has had the most difficult lockdown out of everyone despite still seeing friends and her boyfriend with little (or no) social distancing.

she’s recently decided she’s a size 8 and now every time she mentions clothing it somehow slips into her description.

anything else to summarise the last thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg my first ever thread title!! I’ve finally made it in life. Thankyou to Molly for being a size 8 and so quirky we can’t relate to her, she’s the reason I am where I am today bois 💖💖🥰🥰 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also hasn't travelled AT ALL since being in Aus for 6 weeks at the beginning of 2020. Eventhough she went to Portugal and took some mini long weekend trips throughout the UK during the course of the year.

Side note - does anyone find it interesting how she will only ever be an advocate for mental health if she receives an ounce of criticism, rather than throughout the rest of the year? And the fact that only she's had a rough time, and no one else could possibly understand as she cannot travel the world.

Reactions: 19
She also hasn't travelled AT ALL since being in Aus for 6 weeks at the beginning of 2020. Eventhough she went to Portugal and took some mini long weekend trips throughout the UK during the course of the year.

Side note - does anyone find it interesting how she will only ever be an advocate for mental health if she receives an ounce of criticism, rather than throughout the rest of the year? And the fact that only she's had a rough time, and no one else could possibly understand as she cannot travel the world.
She hasn’t even left the house I heard 🥺🥺 apart from the multiple trips away and meet ups with friends that is

Reactions: 9
I also heard she hasn't spoken to anyone aside from her family all year. Despite all these trips around with her bf and friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually interested to see how she finds travelling Asia tbh, especially as a vegetarian

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t even left the house I heard 🥺🥺 apart from the multiple trips away and meet ups with friends that is
I've heard that too 🤔 stuck indoors working from a laptop. Hard life as an influencer 😥😥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t seen her friends all year yet one bit of freedom she’s seeing her old uni friend ! Elena I think , went on country walk so most likely got in car together. Yet she’ll Moan she hasn’t seen anyone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually interested to see how she finds travelling Asia tbh, especially as a vegetarian
I did Thailand as a vegan and it was easy but Molly is the fussiest eater ever. I think she'd have a problem finding anything she liked even if she was eating meat. P

• Haha
I did Thailand as a vegan and it was easy but Molly is the fussiest eater ever. I think she'd have a problem finding anything she liked even if she was eating meat. P
my boyfriend did Vietnam as vegan and it was relatively easy too (I think a lot of asia is Buddhist, so they have a vegetarian diet) - You’ve just got to plan ahead and do some research ... no doubt molly will be googling ‘McDonald’s near me’ ‘the best Italian restaurant in Bali’ #culturalqueen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, sorry I should’ve worded it better, I meant as in she’s so fussy tbh

Yup, considering her questionable attitude towards eating anything in Singapore, especially her outdated attitude towards eating meat in some places

Reactions: 1
She went to McDonalds twice in a day in Singapore because she didn't like the food and then had a pizza for another meal. I'm actually exciting to see her food fails as she travels around Thailand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She went to McDonalds twice in a day in Singapore because she didn't like the food and then had a pizza for another meal. I'm actually exciting to see her food fails as she travels around Thailand.
cant wait for “eating interesting food in Thailand for 24 hours *BAD IDEA!!*”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she’ll say it’s outside but it really doesn’t look like it from the picture and the table mats 🤔

she’s proper milking the meeting 6 people rule too lol does she never work
F84FA62D-2BA6-4164-9812-58DBEA444714.png

They're from more than two households so it's breaking the rules anyway

Reactions: 7
They're from more than two households so it's breaking the rules anyway
In England you can meet 6 people from any number of households OR any number of people from 2 households. So she’s not breaking the rules with numbers butdoesn’t look social distanced

Reactions: 15
Yeah it's only in Scotland where the 2 household rule applies that I know off. I always find the English rules so confusing cause I don't think I can meet people from 6 households for months yet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.