Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video would have been better if she'd actually given some info about Blackpool or Lytham, and most importantly explained the toilet & running water system (or lack of) at the helicopter

Reactions: 12
452F1C28-0F33-4FC0-82AE-1803A0F0F534.png

AC25EE0D-28C0-456B-84F7-9F29C45A00AB.png

All of molly’s personality traits coming out in this q&a: being northern, using the word ‘niche’ and, of course, ✨aUsTrALiA✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is it niche choosing between look north or itv news? Your literally one or the other? And if you want national news you ain’t going to be watching BBC look north now are you?

Personally, I prefer look north🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My tv is so rubbish that I get look north on it instead of the one for my actual region (don’t live anywhere near the north). I would call that...niche 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her latest what I eat in a day video she says she's adding orange juice to her smoothie for sweetness even though she just added frozen raspberries 2 seconds before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So quirky to have a sausage roll and fruit for dessert guys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noooo I’m dead 😂 not her saying her ASOS dress and airforce is cool vintage 😭 she really is basic
It's an Olivia Rodrigo lyric but like...she could have used almost any lyric instead lol. The song itself is a bit of a takedown of social media culture and stuff since it's about feeling jealous and overwhelmed by comparing yourself to other people, feels a bit strange for an influencer to reference that on a photo.

Reactions: 6
Her stories from last night are mortifying. Molly you’re 21 not 16 having a WKD for the first time. It’s not cool to be ✨ drunk✨.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has she started doing: this ALL THE TIME. Does she think it’s quirky to use colons? Its bloody annoying makes me cringe every time

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.