Beauty Spectrum #4 Don’t you know she’s a size eight, and so quirky we can’t relate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is her brother so naturally cool and she is just.. not
Because Harry not caring about being cool is part of his appeal, whereas she is so desperate to be cool and quirky and cling to relevance that it circles round to being totally uncool

Reactions: 21
💯 Harry isn't trying to be cool but is. She tries to hard it's overkill and looks pathetic.

Reactions: 10
SheMs so cringey also the arm they put up is the wrong arm in the second half of the video so it doesn’t flow 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known someone to exaggerate as much as Molly does, how can travelling down to Cornwall, checking into a hotel and leaving the key in the room be a whirlwind of emotions? boring asf 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never known someone to exaggerate as much as Molly does, how can travelling down to Cornwall, checking into a hotel and leaving the key in the room be a whirlwind of emotions? boring asf 🥱
Because her life is boring as hell so that's exciting to her

Reactions: 4

pls what is thissss😭😭
Is that a tag left on the white crop top?!

In her latest video the cringe is SO strong. Calling it a penthouse (it's an apartment in the roof of building, hun, give it up) and then saying 'they said it's a village but look at it, it's literally just this' as she shows a perfectly normal looking village. Obviously not on the scale of so small, so remote, so tiny Beverley.

Reactions: 16
The video was just so... boring? Her hyping it up so much didn't help but honestly it's not boding well for being a 'travel' vlogger....

Reactions: 20
her travelling to cornwall also gave her jet lag apparently 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I physically cannot watch her tik toks anymore she has literally no sense of rhythm or any ability to lip sync in time to the music, it’s time to block her before I spontaneously combust lmao

Reactions: 15
Isn’t this the same top on her depop? Did she buy it just for the video?
She most likely buys her clothes for ‘content’ so she can claim the money back as a business expense. Same as all her ‘cooking’ videos and meals out

Reactions: 6
She most likely buys her clothes for ‘content’ so she can claim the money back as a business expense. Same as all her ‘cooking’ videos and meals out
And this is one of the things that pisses me off the most about influencers. Claim all that money back, but then also flog off the items they’ve now gotten for free (spon and what they’ve claimed back on) to others/their fans for cash. I’m all about people getting their bag but I’ll never understand how they don’t feel sleazy doing that. There’s plenty charity shops those things can be donated to!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.